༒𝐼𝑡 𝑊𝑎𝑠 𝑁𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑀𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑊𝑎𝑦༒

𝑊𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛——————————————————-

𝑡𝑜 𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛
——————————————————-

—3rd Person POV—

Y/n and Hook, along with the other Dark Ones, watched as Regina, Henry, Robin, Mary Margaret, David and Mr. Gold appeared at the park.

"So this is really it?" Henry questioned, seeing the countless figures in black cloaks.

"I'm afraid so, Henry," Y/n spoke, emerging from the cluster of Dark Ones with her father.

"Look," her father pointed, a villainous smirk on his and his daughters face. "The S.S Purgatory." Smoke started to appear across the pond. Everyone had fear in their hearts.

"Mom, Dad, Henry!" Emma called out, suddenly arriving at the soon to be gory scene.

"Robin!" Peter called, wishing to save his girlfriend's (ex-girlfriend's?) birth father.

"I'm sorry, we tried," Emma cried into her family's arms. Robin pulled Peter into a quick embrace as Peter muttered an almost inaudible sorry.

"It's time to drop the act," Regina commanded the pirates, trying but failing to go easy on them. "You two can't just sit back and watch another family be destroyed to get your revenge."

"What makes you think we can't?" Hook deadpanned, his confidence not faltering.

"Because of what we swore to never speak of again." Regina said. She recalled a very, very old encounter between her and Captain Hook. "I know the real reason you don't want to talk about what you did to your father."

"Don't bring up this conversation in front of my daughter," he commanded her, ready to snap. Y/n grew slightly confused, yet still did not trust the Evil Queen's words.

"Oh, but this time you're going to listen." Regina countered at him. "Because if you don't, you're going to regret it for the rest of your life, which, in your case, means forever. So you have to ask yourself the same question you did that night, what kind of man do you want to be."

"Dad, what's she talking about?" Y/n asked, staring up at him with concern.

"It's time," A smiling Nimue said, interrupting Y/n.

"No, you are not taking the people we love." Emma called, tears ready to fall. Peter would be lying if he said the same thing wasn't happening to him. Nimue extended her hand, strangling Emma with her magic. Hook and Y/n just watched.