༒𝐶𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑎𝑠𝑡༒

➪𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦-𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛--------------------------------------

𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑦
-𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛
--------------------------------------

17 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

Peter walked onto Killian's ship once again. Except this time, no drunken pirates pointed their weapons.
"Captain!" Pan called.

"What could you possibly need?" Killian scoffed.

"It's Y/n."

"What about her?"

"She ran off." Peter told.

"Ran off? I thought she was asleep? Like she has been for the past 5 months!"

"Well I woke her up!" Peter snapped. "And when she saw me... she ran."

"Well go find her then!"

"Ah-h-h, Hook." Peter took a step closer to Killian. "You owe me a favour." He muttered. "And I know what I want."
"And what's that, Pan?"

"Servants." Hook contemplated the bargain. He didn't want his crew to serve for his mistakes. But he needed to save Y/n.

"Find her. I'll give you anything."

"Anything... and servants."

The deal was made. Peter knew what else he needed from Hook, but he decided it was better left a mystery.

———

Y/n held Ellianna's hand. They had found a secure place to spend the night, on the run, however, Ellianna had cut her hand.

"There you go," Y/n whispered as she healed the hand with her magic.

"Thank you, Y/n." Ellianna was Scottish. Her sharp accent hadn't been noticeable when they were escaping Lost Boys.
Ellianna was a beautiful girl. She had shiny dark skin and bright blue eyes. She was beautiful.

"How did you end up here?" Y/n questioned.

"The Shadow. It carried me here from the orphanage. The next thing I knew, I was on the ground in pain." She described, clutching her hand. "You?"