༒𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠༒

➪𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑒𝑤, 𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢-𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑒𝑤------------------------------------

𝑛𝑒𝑤, 𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢
-𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑒𝑤
------------------------------------

17 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

"I found her."

"Well that's great, give her to me." Killian instructed as Pan walked up to the deck.

"Ah, ah ah," Pan started, waving his long finger at the foolish pirate. "I said I'd find her. I never said anything about giving her back. Besides," His voice perked. "I've decided what I want from you."

"And what's that?" Pan smirked.

"Your daughter.

"Never!" Hook pulled his sword out of his scabbard and pointed it at Pan's neck. Pan was motionless.

"She's got fire, Captain." Pan evilly smirked, placing his hands behind his back. "And I like fire. You'll still be able to see her.. you and your crew are my servants after all."

"You bloody demon!" Hook screamed as Pan started exiting the ship.

"Oh Captain." Pan's eyes seemed to fill with an evil aura. "I'm much worse."

———

Y/n lay 'asleep' on Pan's bed, though the bed being Pan's was unknown to her.

"Faker." Pan whispered in Y/n's ear. Y/n shivered, but remained still. Even if he knew she was awake, she wouldn't give in. Pan crouched beside Y/n, her back was facing the wall, but she could still feel Pan's hot breath going down her neck. "There's no use trying to escape, darling." He seethed, his mouth getting closer to her ear. "Your father and I made a deal. You're mine."

"Liar."

"Now, now, Y/n. What did I say about calling me that?" She stayed silent.

"That's what I thought."

Y/n couldn't understand the dominance that Pan held over her. She could use her magic and knock him out in a second. His power over her was aggravating.

———

The next morning in Neverland, Y/n awoke. She took a while to adjust to the room she was in. And the h/c haired girl was surprised and confused to hear soft snores beside her. She looked over to the ground to see Peter Pan asleep on the floor of the cabin. She took a moment to study him.

He looked so peaceful in his sleep, so... innocent. NO! Y/n don't think that of this demon!

Then, the best, most obvious idea occurred to Y/n. She can escape.

Carefully, Y/n tiptoed over Pan's muscular body and out the door. She made sure to make it quiet and swift.
All the Lost Boys seemed to be asleep.

Y/n looked around and finally found the cages, she remembered that Ellianna had been brought there.
"Ellianna!" Y/n whisper-shouted.

"Over here! What are you doing!" Ellianna scolded.

"Getting you out!" Y/n used her magic to unlock the wooden cage.

"No! He'll kill you!"

"A price I'm willing to pay." Y/n pulled Ellianna out of the cage. "Now let's go."

———

Ellianna and Y/n Jones happily walked across the beaches of Neverland, hopeful they wouldn't be found.

"Hey, Ell?" Ell. The new nickname Y/n had developed for Ellianna.

"What is it Y/n?"

"Why are there no girls on Neverland?"

"The Shadow has never brought a girl so I've heard. Only me." She replied, looking over at her new friend.

"What if we went against Pan?" Y/n smirked, a plan formulating in her mind.

"You mean start a war with Pan? You really are crazy!" Ellianna scoffed.

"No, no, no, I mean, build an army. With girls... Lost Girls." Y/n's idea had sparked a new kind of hope in herself... maybe Ellianna too.

"As much as that sounds nice, it's impossible. With Pan ruling the island..." The blue-eyed girl drifted.

"Who said it couldn't be taken over? Think about it, Ellianna! All the things we could do! All the people we could help!"
"Alright." Ellianna smiled at Y/n. "I'll help you, but only because you're crazy." Y/n laughed. "Let's start a war... A war with the Devil."

~~~~~~

October 28, 2021

ATTENTION ONCER!

Wow 34 Chapters!

Last chapter of Season 2! Hope you enjoyed this Season!

I am more than half way through the plan of Season 3, expect the next Season end of November or early December! I will let you know for sure!

It I'll be later on because I like to have all/most of the chapters pre-written so I can get updates to y'all as fast as possible!

I'm so excited for you all to see the relationship bloom with Peter and Y/n!

(Playlist link for this story is in my bio)

See you all soon!