༒𝑇𝑜 𝐻𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑎 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠༒

𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛-𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑢𝑚 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡————————————————

𝐶𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑜𝑛
-𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑢𝑚 𝑆𝑐𝑜𝑡𝑡
————————————————

—Y/n's POV—

Along with Emma's blanket, the wand in Regina's hands hovered over the bracelet, readjusting the spell that Zelena had casted.

I held Roland to my side, knowing something would happen, wanting to keep him safe. The two of us watched in anticipation as the blanket and bracelet glowed a bright yellow.

"Twister!" A loud voice sounded as the familiar bell chimed. I felt bury his head into my leg, hiding himself from the loud noise.

"Leroy!" Mary Margaret scolded. "It's okay. We summoned it."

"You did?" He panted.

"It's taking us to Peter and Emma," she explained to the rest of the seven dwarfs.

"Out, dwarfs. Adults only." Regina snapped, pointing the wand at them.

"No."

"No?" Another dwarf questioned.

"We're staying." Leroy fought.

"We are?" The same dwarf questioned.

"We've been on the sidelines too long, sister, missed too many adventures. Now it's embarrassing. How do you think it feels when everyone asks you how the adventure was and you gotta say that no one asked you to go along? That you weren't needed? We're not turning our back on you again. Not even in the face of certain death."

"Thank you," Mary Margaret whispered, only audible to those close to her.

"Certain?"

All of the sudden, the diner started to shake. Rumble.

"Hold on tight, everyone!" Granny shouted.

"Roland, don't let go of me," I told him, gripping onto the bar counter as well as Roland's upper back, wanting him to hold onto me as strongly as he could. I was not going to let him go.

The power began to flicker, cups began to smash, the ground continued to rumble, tables were being thrown. I held onto the little boy tighter and tighter, the fear of him flying away prominent.

I felt the roaring of the diner die down ever so slightly, we were now in the tornado.

Regina had succeeded. She did it.