༒𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑉𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑃𝑡. 2༒

➪𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑠——————————————-

➪𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑠
ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑠
——————————————-

—3rd Person POV—

"What was that?" The pirate captain questioned as her and Pan strutted through the forest, on their way to the Queen's castle.

"Probably just some commoners dueling." Pan answered her, looking towards the direction of the sound. "It's probably nothing,"

"No," Y/n silenced him. She started walking towards the clanging. "It's something else," As the pair walked through the bush and trees, following the mysterious noise, they were graced with the sight of the Savior, who both Y/n and Pan shared a hatred for, and the boy Y/n had sent on a mission with her father. "Where's Killian?" She muttered to herself, the two still keeping a distance from the showdown.

"What? What are you talking about?" The green eyed boy questioned, stepping up to the pirate he may or may not have been crushing on since they were kids.

"That boy," Y/n pointed, "I sent him to the Bottomless Sea,"

"Shouldn't he be dead?" Pan smirked. "Or did you, once again, fail to kill someone?"

"No, idiot," Y/n scolded, "I sent him with my father, he said we-" Y/n stopped herself from saying anything further.

"He said we what?" Pan urged.

"Nothing,"

"It's something,"

"It's not,"

"Y/n."

"Pan."

"I won't leave it alone," The brunette smirked. Y/n huffed and rolled her eyes.

"He said... in his world, we were an..." how did she phrase this in a way that held no embarrassment? Ah, screw it. "An item."

"That doesn't sound too bad," he smiled.

"Just stay here," Y/n said as she started walking towards the boy and the Savior. The man had started attacking the boy. Henry, the boy she had met only hours ago, was clearly not as skilled as the man he was fighting. She hesitated from intervening. It was bad form. But he was the one who knew where her father was, so she was not going to let him die. "I thought you were a hero," Y/n screamed as she knocked the Savior back with her magic.