༒𝐶𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔༒

➪𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟

➪𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑
𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟. 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒
-----------------------------------

16 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

Y/n was supposed to sleep peacefully that night. But instead, she had a dream. A one less vivid than that last.

Magic... weakened.. him... boy... no longer... disappear

And finally:

Betrayal

—3rd Person POV—

Y/n walked in the door of what seemed to be her house. Over the curse, Y/n had found a lot with her name signed under it. She had a house. And she was just as surprised as anyone else.

The house was small, but big enough for one. It was white with a sage green door, and a cozy porch out front. Whoever designed this house, designed it quite well. It was the exact thing Y/n wanted if her permanent life was in the real world.

"You have a place?" Peter asked as he entered her humble abode. He looked around, he saw the small dining room and living room on either side of the entryway and the small chandelier that hung over him.

"Weird, right?" Y/n hung her coat on the coat rack. "I'll make us some tea," Y/n said. "You still like it black right?" Y/n asked, turning to face Peter.

"Yes. That's perfect." He smiled, Y/n remembered how he liked tea. To the rest of the world, this was a small gesture, but to him, it was as if his whole world had multiplied by 10.

Peter took it upon himself to sit in the living room. The couch was off white, but it didn't look dirty. In front of it, sat a glass coffee table and a fireplace with a TV over top of it. Peter, being from Neverland, didn't know what the 3D black square was hanging above Y/n's fireplace.

"Here you are," Y/n said, placing the two cups of tea on the coaster.

"Thank you," Y/n hid her shock, did Peter Pan just say 'Thank you'? Maybe, just maybe, he really was trying to change. "So, what happened?" Peter asked, slightly sipping his tea as to not burn his tongue, not that he couldn't just heal it. Y/n took a seat meant to Peter with her one foot on the couch and her knee in front of her chest.

"I don't know," Y/n said, looking at the boy. She had just noticed that he was still in his clothes from Neverland, but Y/n couldn't change the subject, Peter knew her far too well for that. "The last year is like a black curtain, but it can't be opened. I don't even know if it was a year that passed. For all I know, it could be ten."

"It was." Peter assured the girl. He had counted down 367 days away from her. "I was with your father for all of it. And I remember appearing in the Enchanted Forest. After a day's journey to Regina's castle, your father wasn't exactly feeling the community spirit and left to find the Jolly Roger." The British boy explained. "You thought we would have some 'bonding time' so you let us leave together." Y/n widened her eyes and sipped her tea. Had she really let two men, who hate each other, go on a trip together? The h/c haired girl was surprised Peter was still alive and with two hands. "What's been happening here?"