༒𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑓𝑓 𝑆𝑤𝑎𝑛༒

➪𝐼'𝑚 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑤----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------

--Y/n's POV--

"'Come on, Ellianna! What's the worst that could happen?' Y/n questioned.

'You die and then Pan kills me.' The dark-skinned girl replied.

'Pan won't kill me, El. Besides, getting Lost Girls would be good, it can't only be boys that feel lost in this world' the pirate scoffed.

'But it is safer this way Y/n!'

'Why don't I talk to Pan? Would that make you happy?'

'Very.'"

I read out loud. How could I forget about Ellianna? My best friend?

 How could I forget about Ellianna?  My best friend?

She had been there for me when no one else would. I suspect she was still in Neverland with the other Lost Girls: Allegra, Clarissa, Jenni, Carmon, Leni, Lucinda and the one couple: Reese and Althea.

I missed the girls, even the young ones.

------

I spat out the toothpaste in my mouth. I had just finished brushing my teeth for the night. It was about 11 pm.

I placed my toothbrush in the holder and reached for my golden, sunflower, necklace. Before I put it on, I held it by the chain and examined the specimen. I smiled at the thought of my father giving it to me, it was the only thing I had left of him now.

"Want help putting it on?"

"Go away, Pan. I don't want to see you." I snarled walking out of the bathroom door.

"Henry's forgiveness seemed pretty forgiving." He smirked.

"Can you go away? And stop showing up in my bathroom, it's creepy." I snapped looking at him.

"Henry might be right you know?" He raised his eyebrows.

"About what?" I asked, walking up the stairs to my bedroom trying to ignore Pan.