༒𝐵𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠༒

➪𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑖'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒-ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠--------------------------------------

𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙
𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒
-ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑢𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠
--------------------------------------

—Y/n's POV—

Regina awoke with a gasp after us shouting her name a large number of times.

"Emma." She panted as Henry and Neal helped her stand.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Emma asked.

"Yes. I'm fine. I just..." she trailed.

"What is it? What happened when you touched it?" My old roommate asked.

"I saw what needed to be done." Regina looked sorrowfully down at her son and then at the scroll.

"Mom, are you gonna be okay?" Henry asked.

"The important thing is that you will be." She soothed.

"No, he won't." The voice was all too familiar. The British voice that killed my boyfriend, betrayed my trust and still has the burning desire to kill Henry and get me back. Peter Pan, the name, the name I should be bursting with anger for.

Everyone flinched as he got closer. "He has the-" my father's voice was cut off by Pan freezing us all in place, his face was full of envy and fury.

"Curse." He finished and smirked. "That I do." I wanted to help him. I needed to. "Look at you all. A captive audience. I could play with you like a pack of dolls, couldn't I?" He mocked us all, but his green eyes never met mine. "And I think I'll start with these two." He pointed at Neal and Belle, the two people Rumplestiltskin cared most about. "Hmm, you both look so adorable. Hard to tell which one to kill first. No, it isn't. You." He pointed at Bae. "You first." I couldn't let him continue, let him do something he will grow to regret. We shared a heart, I could feel his anger, his sorrow, his cry for help. He needed me, but he wouldn't speak up.

But I am the most powerful being in the world, and healing him, I gave him some of my magic. So, I tried my very hardest to break from this spell. And it worked, I was free.

"Peter, please don't do this. I beg you!" I shouted, his forest green eyes finally met mine.

"You're cute when you beg, you know that?" He smirked, some of his front teeth showing.

"Please," I said. "I know there's good somewhere inside you." It was like he was staring into my soul, trying to find a lie or a fib, but there was none.

"Then you don't know anything." He spat, staying in his spot.

"I know enough." I stepped towards the broken boy. "I know you. And I know we share a heart." Now, I was staring into his soul. "That means that there is both good and evil in the both of us. And you," I stepped once more towards him. "And you just need to find that good." I extended my arm, hoping and praying that he would grab it or maybe give me the scroll. "Hand me the scroll. Please, Peter."