༒𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑀𝑦 𝑅𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑛 𝐻𝑜𝑜𝑑༒

➪𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠,𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑

𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡
𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑 ...
𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑢𝑙𝑡?
————————————————-

—Y/n's POV—

We walked through the town as snow started falling, and everyone was rejoicing and smiling. The four of us walked arm in arm, grinning at the falling powder.

"Emma!" Mary Margaret called, running to her daughter, Emma embraced her parents in a hug.

"Y/n," there he was. Peter's voice came from behind me, I turned around to see him grinning from ear to ear, his hands placed in his jean pockets. I let go of Elsa's arm as I ran to Peter, I jumped into his arms and locked my legs around his torso as he spun us into a hug.

"I'm so sorry," I sighed, kissing the side of his head, but not letting go. "I'm so sorry about what I said,"

"It's alright, you had too," Peter chuckled, placing me down.

"I know but-"

"-I went after your dad." He interrupted, his voice rushed and regretful. "Killian."

"What? Peter, it doesn't matter. You were cursed," I tried to get him to look me in the eye as my feet landed back on the solid ground.

"But the feeling was real."

"Well, that doesn't matter now, does it?" I told him. "As long as you don't kill each other now," I sighed, "I'll be okay."

"Promise?"

"Pinky promise." I held out my pinky as his locked with mine, placing a kiss on our joined hands. I tried to continue my rant from before: "But, I wasn't cursed and-"

"Shut up," Peter smirked as he held the sides of my face and pulled me in for a hug, my hands placed themselves on his wrists as I found his lips overlapping mine and pushing his lips onto mine.

"Ahem," the voice next to me coughed, it was Robin. I pulled away from Peter, staring at my father.

"Robin," I gasped, pulling him into a tight hug.

"Hello, Little Hood," Robin placed a comforting kiss on my head, "I owe you an apology,"

"What for?" I asked, releasing from the hug,

"I went after Killian," did everyone have a bone to pick with him?

I saw Robin stare past my head, I turned my gaze to see he was looking at my other dad. I pulled Killian into a hug as well.

"And I fought back,"

"You were cursed, both of you,"

However, I didn't know that Killian and Peter had exchanged unspoken words:
Peter shook his head as Killian stared at him with raised eyebrows. Y/n didn't know that Killian hadn't been under the curse, or that Pan and him were helping Gold.