༒𝑇𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠༒

➪𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒-𝑇𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑡-----------------------------

➪𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒
-𝑇𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑤𝑖𝑓𝑡
-----------------------------

—3rd Person POV—

"What do we do!" Ares was quick to shout. He had lost the love of his life to a demon.
Henry, the boy that she saved, crouched down next to his older sister. She had sacrificed herself for him. But did he even deserve it?

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no!" He pleaded as he observed the unconscious girl. "This is all my fault! Ares, I'm so sorry!" Henry choked through tears.

"Take her back to the camp." Regina ordered, a layer of glass over her eyes, "We'll figure out what to do with her there."

"We don't have time!" Ares sobbed.

"Ares!" Emma interrupts. "If Regina says take her to camp, then we take her to camp. She's the only one who knows what she's doing."

None of them felt as though this was an appropriate time to mention the magic that had emerged from the powerless girl. No one had even noticed the hints of magic coming back: her eyes glowing as green as the forest's leaves.

———

The Lost Boys were now awake and tied up. They were all being closely watched by Tinkerbell and Hook.

"Y/n!" Killian shouted. He saw his daughter lying in the arms of Baelfire, she was lying so lightly. "What's happened to her?"

"Pan got to her, we only have an hour." Regina spoke hurriedly.

"If Pan is airborne he could be anywhere." Neal said,

"I couldn't save her." Ares rambled.

"Where is he!?" Regina shoved passed Killian and towards Felix, the second-in-command.

"Gone." His sly voice seethed. "There's nothing you can do. The girl is dead. Pan Never fails."

"You won't talk?" Regina smirked. "How about I make you talk?"

"Wait!" A hard British voice spoke. But it didn't belong to anyone the group had known. It was the second-in-command of the Lost Girls. Ellianna. And beside her, was Allegra.

"Who the hell are you?" Regina barked.

"Y/n's Lost Girls... and we know where Pan is." Allegra spoke with confidence as always.
"Well you better start talking." Regina asked in a rush.

"Pan had a thinking tree." Ellianna explained. "He took Y/n there often."

"Well where is it?" Emma asked, approaching the girls.

"Carmen and Allegra will show you the way." Ellianna said. "Leni and I will stay here and guard Y/n and the Boys."

Emm reached forward to grab Ellianna's hand. "Thank you."

"Go." Ellianna said. "Who knows how long Y/n has left."

"Let me come." Ares and Hook say.

"No, you have to stay here with Y/n. If we don't make it back, you two should be the ones she spends her last moments with." Emma told them. Killian looked down, now finding the ground of Neverland more amusing than Emma's eyes. "Hey," she said, grabbing Killian's stubbled cheek. "We will find her."

———

Emma, Mary Margaret and Regina walked to where Pan's special tree was, led by Allegra and Carmen. Carmen and Allegra had their crossbows ready to be shot.

"Pan!" Allegra shouts, her hair of red fire representing her anger for Pan. "Show yourself, you coward!"

"Shhhhhh!" Regina shushed. "Look." She pointed towards Pandora's Box resting peacefully on a rock. Mary Margaret walked forward to grab it.

"Wait, Pan wouldn't have left it there for no reason." Carmen cautions.

"It's my husband's only way home." She retorted. "Without Gold we're stuck here-"

Suddenly, the five of them were snatched by thick tree vines and pulled back onto the tree.
Peter Pan smugly walked out, a smirk resting on his face. That, and it was fixable that he was still crying. "Are you still at it?" He questioned. "Don't you know? Peter Pan never fails. And, for what it's worth... I am sorry. How's Y/n?"

"Almost dead, thanks to you!" Carmen snapped.

"You led them here, didn't you?" He asked.

"Any chance to save Y/n... we'll take it!" Allegra struggled against the tree vines.

"I never intended for her to get hurt." He tried to defend himself.

"Good, so you can tell us how to get her back." Regina snapped.

"You think I wouldn't have helped her already?" He scoffed at the Evil Queen. "I love her, I would never just let her die."

"You sure about that?" Emma cut him off. "She sounded pretty angry at you, you must've done something reckless to hurt her."

"I love her with all my heart." Pan yelled. "You must understand that! I've already started trying to figure out every and any way to save her!"

"Bullshit!" Allegra and Carmen yelled in unison. Pan waved his hand and allowed a vine to cover their mouths.

Mary Margaret, the unmagical being that she was, got a very magical idea. Years ago, in her castle's library, she read a book on magic. And with confidence, she spoke. "If you really want to save her, split your heart... your power."

"What?" Emma asked, very confused. "Is that even possible?"

"I read about it. In the restricted section of my mother's library,"

"Enough of this." Regina breaks free from the vines and kocks Pan out unexpectedly with magic. He heavily fell to the ground as the vines were removed from the girls.

"You couldn't have done that any sooner?" Allegra said.

"Shut up."

~~~~~~

December 25, 2021!

Merry Christmas everybody! This chapter is my gift to all of you but I am sorry that this chapter was rushed 😬

How has everyone's Christmas been?