༒𝐴𝑠 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑆𝑚𝑜𝑘𝑒 𝐹𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑠, 𝑇𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑠༒

➪𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒, 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑜𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

➪𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒,
𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑜𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦.
𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒... 𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒
𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟
-𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑢𝑠
-----------------------------------------

18 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

Captain Killian Jones' crew pulled up to the shores of Neverland with fear on their scruffy faces. Some of them had lived long enough to have come here before. Some, however, we're seeing the dark jungles for the first time.

Killian came out from his daughter Y/n's sleeping quarters when he heard the ship pull up on the sand. He had dark circles under his eyes and he had not shaved in the days Y/n had been unconscious.

The Pirate held Y/n in his arms, bridal style. He was going to find what he came for. Peter Pan.

"Can I accompany you, Captain?" Mr. Smee (Killian's second mate) asked.

"As charming as that is, Smee, this is something I have to do alone." Hook responded. "Oh, but uh, Smee?" He called before leaving the ship.

"Yes, Cap'n?"

"Save some rum for when I return, will you?"

—Y/n's POV—

As the purple smoke faded, I could see the Sheriff and her son run out. I assumed it was to find their long lost family. I turned my head towards Ares. He had a shocked look laced upon his soft face.

"What do you remember?" I cautiously asked him. I didn't know if the curse breaking would change our relationship. I didn't know if he had a girlfriend in his old life or not. I knew the curse Ares, not the original one.

"Everything." I let my hands fall from his soft grip, I backed away, tucking my hands into my sides.

"Oh," I brought my gaze to the floor. This relationship would break. I just didn't know how. I never would have guessed this way.

"But..." Ares stepped towards me, taking my hands once again. "I remember you. And I really, really like you. No curse is going to change that." He cupped my face with his rough hands. He pecked my lips, then he returned his gaze to my eyes. His bright, blue eyes looking into my e/c orbs. "I promise."

———

Ares and I walked out of the hospital with our fingers locked. We were trying to find Emma and the rest of the gang, but we were stopped by a large crowd of angry Storrybrookers running past. They were screaming and yelling. Ares and I shared a confused glance.

𝑀𝑦 𝑃𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 ༒ 𝑃𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑃𝑎𝑛 𝑥 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें