༒𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐻𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝐿𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛༒

➪𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒

𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛
𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒.
————————————————-

—Y/n's POV—

I was standing on a small hill just beside our campsite. I stared off into the dark forest with my arms crossed over my chest. I hoped Rumplestiltskin could help us. I prayed that he could. I also hoped, though I knew it was pointless, that my father was still alive. That he was somewhere out there, looking for me.

"Hey," I heard Emma's back stabbing voice behind me. I heard her footsteps come closer to me as they crunched on the ground.

"What do you want?" I snapped, not looking at her.

"I'm sorry." She said,

"Sorry won't do anything."

"Y/n, listen-"

"No you listen!" I snapped my head towards her. "I just found my father and you took him away from me! I thought he was dead, then... to find out he was alive!" I yelled. "You can't imagine how that felt. And he probably really is dead this time." I started to walk away from Emma.

"Where are you going?" She called.

"Away from you."

18 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

Peter jumped back in fear, in doing so, his strong back hit against his wooden desk. His hand was clenched over his heart. His breaths were heavy. Y/n's condition was worse than he had thought. He needed to hear that voice again, it spoke to him.

Slowly, Pan got to his knees and shuffled back over to the cot Y/n was unconsciously laying on. He took a deep breath before hovering his hands over her chest again. His green orbs closed as he found focus again.

He heard the first Everlasting speak to him. Una

The deathly poison as it touches the horizon. Take the water of her sea, to wake her from this dream...

—Y/n's POV—

A group of bandits had come. They attacked our camp in broad daylight. The captured Aurora. We found her and now we were in Rumplestiltskin's old cell. We were looking for squid ink.

And I? I still wasn't sure if my father, Killian Jones, was alive or not. I blamed Emma... some savior.

———

"I haven't been here since before Regina's curse." Mary Margaret mentioned as we entered Rumple's cell. "This is where he told us you were going to be the Savior." Emma's head snapped towards her mother's.

"He knew?"

"That Crocodile knew everything, Emma. He probably still does." I said, crouching down to look at the rock wall. "No sign of any squid ink." I said loudly so everyone could hear.

"Gold said we would find it." Mary Margaret furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well, was there anyone else in here with him?" Mulan questioned. "Could they have taken the ink?"

"No, he was kept alone. Visitors were forbidden, he was too dangerous to allow any human contact." Snow rushed.

"How'd he keep from going crazy?" I asked.

"He didn't." Aurora interrupted. Our heads spun towards her. She was holding a small scroll.

"What is it? A message?"

"Yes. And I think it's for you, Emma." She handed Emma the parchment. I looked over the blonde's shoulder. On the parchment was Emma's name. Over and over again.

———

"What does this even mean?" Emma asked, sitting down on a boulder.

"He was obsessed with you, Emma. You were the key to breaking the curse." Her mother replied.

"We've looked everywhere, there's no ink in this cell."

"False." I state. I pulled out an amity glass bottle. An ink bottle.

"You found it!" Mary Margaret yelled in excitement.

"No, not exactly." I held up the small bottle. "There was ink in this cell. But it's gone."

All of the sudden, Aurora threw a rock at the cell's opener. The wheel started spinning and the cell door closed!

"Aurora, what are you doing!" Mulan shouted.

"Helping me." The voice was villainous. And evil. Cora. She was on the other side of the Dark One's cell. Along with... dad?

Cora waved her hand and made the compass appear in her hand. So dad really tricked us? Emma was right...
"No!" Emma yelled. She tried opening the cell, but failed.

"Don't waste your energy, dear. Rumplestiltskin himself couldn't escape from this cell." Cora smirked. "Thank you, Aurora. We couldn't have done it without you."

"Why would you do this?"

"How could you?" The others scolded Aurora. But it wasn't Aurora who did this. It was Cora. It was Cora with Aurora's heart.

"Don't blame her. She was only doing what she was told."Cora held up, what I assumed to be, Aurora's red heart. I was right.

"You took her heart?"

"Actually, I did. It was a gift." My father said, joining the conversation.

"What?" I cried. "How could you!" I breathed. "I TRUSTED YOU!"

"Forgive us, we'd love to stay, but Storybrooke awaits."

"Wait," My dad calls as Cora starts to leave. "We had a deal." He reminded her. A deal?

"Very well," The next thing I knew, I was out of the cell, face to face with Cora.

"No. NO! PUT ME BACK IN!" I tried running back to the cell, but Cora placed handcuffs on me, I couldn't get in even if I tried.

"C'mon, Sailor, time to go." My father grabbed my shoulder harshly and pushed me in front of him.

"Hook, wait." Emma calls. My father turns around, he goes close to Emma. I assume they speak to each other. I could silently hear them argue.

We all began walking. Hook, Cora and, reluctantly, me...

~~~~~~

October 16, 2021

Thanks for 2.05k reads! ❤️