༒𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠 𝐴𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐺𝑜𝑛𝑒༒

A/n: So I realized I was spelling Graham's name wrong. Sorry about that!

➪ 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑡-𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑘𝑖 𝑀𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑚𝑖------------------------------------------Y/n's POV--

𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑒
𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑡
-𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑢𝑘𝑖 𝑀𝑢𝑟𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑚𝑖
----------------------------------------
--Y/n's POV--

The bell rang as the kids exited school for the day.

"See you at home, Y/n!" Mary Margaret waved goodbye. I had to stay to clean up the classroom.

"See ya!" I smiled. I was about to go grab the broom but Sheriff Graham walked in.

"Y/n?" He said.

"Sherrif? What can I do for you?" I asked, putting my hands in my back pockets.

"Can I talk to you?"

"Sure..." As he walked over to me I could see his hair was greasy, his face was red and he had heavy, dark eye bags. "Are you okay?"

"I think we know each other." He inquired.

"Yeah... you're the Sherrif. Remember?"

"No, no, no, not from Storybrooke." Oh no. He was awake.

"From where then?" I picked up a stack of textbooks.

"Another life." I pretended not to know anything. I knew he was pretty close to the Mayor. (Meaning her slept with her) I can't tell him I'm awake. Or that he's right.
"I'm sorry?"

"Y/n how long have we known each other?"

"A long time, why?" Graham started breathing heavier. "Take a seat" I pulled out one of the student's chairs.

"Do you remember when we met?" I did. In the enchanted forest, he was hunting. He thought I was an animal so he tried to kill me. I held my sword to his throat.

"No, I suppose it was a long, long time ago though." I had to lead him off this trail.

"I don't either. I can't remember when I met you, or when I met anyone. Isn't that odd?"

"I mean, I guess but... You can't remember everything, right?" I chuckled.

"Have I ever hurt you?"

"Graham, why- no. What's going on?"

"Do you believe in other lives?" He was not giving up on this was he?"

I paused before speaking: "Talk to Henry, okay? He... has a theory."

"Theory?"

"I can't say more than that. But if you want some advice... see a doctor. You look like shit."