༒𝑈𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐷𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠༒

➪𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟.
𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟
-𝑇𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑁ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐻𝑎𝑛ℎ
--------------------------------------

--Y/n's POV--

I was for Ares waiting by the docks. I felt awful that I stood him up, and for a completely dumb reason. I can't believe I wasted my time with August, he was being a complete jerk to me too. If he was awake he'd know about Pan and how long it's been since I've actually kissed someone. And, for the record, I wasn't trying to sleep with Ares. Is it so wrong to want to just have a boyfriend and that be it?

"Y/n?" Oh no. Ares. He sounded hurt. I turned around to face him, he looked so annoyed. He had his lanky hands in his green coat pockets and his orange and red scarf loosely tied around him. "What the hell?" He raised his voice at me, I flinched.

"Ares-"

"You stood me up! I set up a whole picnic and everything! I was waiting for you!" He continued yelling.

"Ares, calm down! I... I had something at work that I needed to take care of. I couldn't let it slip." I lied.

"And you couldn't've bothered to call me or anything?" he scoffed.

"I'm sorry, okay? It won't happen again. I promise... okay?"

Ares hesitated before speaking. "...Okay."

"Okay." I brought Ares into a tight embrace, his head heated on mine whilst my head of hair was in his chest.

"But you'll have to pay the price." Ares smiled.

"Oh yeah?" I chuckled back.

"Tonight. Right here. Bring a swimsuit."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Oh my god, stop flirting with me!" Ares laughed.

"Okay." I joined in his laughter.

19 Years BC (Before Curse)
--3rd Person POV--

"Y/n, come here!" Her father called from the wheel. He was going to tell her about the deal he regretfully made. After all, if you were stupid enough to make a deal with the Dark One, you'd be even stupider to call it off.

"What is it, father?" She asked,

"Sailor... there, there's something I have to tell you. Take the wheel." Killian knew that facing his stubborn daughter would be hard, so he decided to not look her in the eye. Y/n walked over to the wheel and took it, Hook placed himself behind his daughter.