༒𝑃𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑀𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦༒

𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑗𝑎𝑖𝑙 𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑙

𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒
𝑙𝑜𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑖𝑛
𝑎 𝑗𝑎𝑖𝑙 𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑙. 𝑊ℎ𝑦? 𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒
𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑢𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 ...
----------------------------------------

—Henry's POV—

"So what's the deal with you and your mom?" Emma asked me. She was walking me to school this morning,

"It's not about us, it's about her curse. We have to break it." I explained "Luckily, I have a plan. Step One: identification. I call it 'Operation Cobra'" Y/n was in on this too.

"Cobra?" She asked, "That has nothing to do with fairytales!"

"Exactly. It's a code name. To throw the Queen off the trail. And you, me and Y/n are the only ones in on it so far!"

"Y/n? Your friend,"

"Yup! That's her!"

"Who's she? In the uh..."

"The book? She's Captain Hooks daughter."

"Captain Hook has a daughter?" She scoffed.

"Yep! And she's the most powerful person in the world!" I expanded my arms forming a globe shape.

"Right... So everyone here is a fairytale character, they just don't know it?"

"That's the curse. Time's been frozen! Until you got here," I looked up at her as we walked. Then, she put the apple she had been carrying up to her mouth. "Hey!" I interrupted, she pulled the apple away. "Where'd you get that?!"

"Your mom,"

"Don't eat that!" I took the apple and threw it behind us.

"Okay, uh, alright. What about their pasts?"

"They don't know, it's a haze to them. Ask anyone enhancing and you'll see."

"So, for decades people have been walking around in a haze, not again, with screwed up memories, stuck in a cursed town to keep them oblivious?"

"I knew you'd get it! That's why we need you. You're the only one who could stop our curse."

"Why can't Y/n? Isn't she 'the most powerful person in the world?'"

"Yeah, but her powers are gone, there's no magic here."

"Right... so I can save everyone because I'm the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming?"

"Yes. And right now, we have the advantage. My mom doesn't know that. I took out the end. The part with you in it." I handed Emma the pages I ripped out, she looked at them in disbelief. "See! Your mom is Snow White."