༒𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐻𝑜𝑜𝑘, 𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒༒

➪𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟

𝑆𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑑
-𝐷𝑟. 𝑆𝑒𝑢𝑠𝑠
-------------------------------------

18 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

Captain Killian Jones laid his daughter down on the small cot in Peter's room. (However, Hook was unaware that room was Pan's)

Hook leaned down and placed a strand of Y/n's h/c hair behind her ear. Her hands rested on her chest, and her feet were in a straight position.

Pan hovered over her with Killian. He was examining the problem, this, and he was noticing the beauty of the girl in front of him. He hadn't seen her face when it was dangled over her dad's back. He noticed the arch in her eyebrow and how noticeable her Cupid's bow was. He found himself internally smiling. Not smirking.

"I need to be left alone with her." Pan stated, his thick accent showing and his gaze moving from daughter to father.

"I'm not leaving her side. And especially not to be left alone with you." Hook defended, his voice growing in noise.

"You ask me to heal your daughter, and by the state of her she doesn't seem to have long left!" Pan yelled. "Her breath is slowing and her colour is fading so I suggest you leave me alone!" Pan stepped closer to the pirate. "My way, or not at all." He was now speaking into Hook's ear. "Besides, isn't there a nice bottle of rum waiting for you?" Pan smirked. Hook looked down at his boots, he closed his eyes and sighed thinking about the demon's offer. He huffed, looking up to the wooden ceiling.

"Alright." He finally spoke. "I will leave you with her. But if you even think about hurting her more than she already is..." He paused. "I'll make sure my hook is plunged into your heart, slowly and painfully."

"Aye, aye, Captain."

—Y/n's POV—

I had used a stray stick to draw a line into the sand. It was a marker. To see how long 10 hours would be. There was no clock tower in the Enchanted Forest.

The stick had aligned with the shadow. It was time to cut down the beanstalk. Time to say goodbye to Emma and my dad.

I hesitantly grabbed my sword off the ground and stood up from the log I had been sitting on. I closed my eyes as I walked towards the beanstalk. I tried to not imagine my father and Emma falling to their deaths because of me. I felt myself reach the beanstalk, I opened my eyes.

I swung at the beanstalk, a powerful blast emerged from the overgrown plant, but I stayed still.

"What are you doing!" Mary Margaret exclaimed.