༒𝑇𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘, 𝐻𝑒𝑛𝑟𝑦༒

➪𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑒,𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒, 𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢-------------------------------

➪𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑒,
𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒, 𝑖 𝑏𝑒𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢
-------------------------------

16 Years BC (Before Curse)

–3rd Person POV–

Y/n stormed into Peter's room. Her face was painted with anger and rage. However, she did expect her boyfriend to have a shirt on, these expectations were not met. Nevertheless, she was not going to let this small aspect distract her from what she really wanted.

"Hello, love," Peter smiled as he turned.

"You took it." She said instantly, not having time for his pet names.

"Took what, exactly?" Peter furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't play dumb, Peter! The Shadow said that you took my magic... is that true?"

"Y/n, no I-"

"Is it true, Peter?" Y/n asked more demandingly. Peter now felt uncomfortable with the tension, so he was quick to slip his shirt on, no longer feeling alright with Y/n seeing him shirtless.

"It is."

"What?" She cried, she wanted the truth, but she didn't want to believe the Shadow. "Why?"

"So I could live. So I could live forever and..." the boy tried to grab her hands, but she pulled away.

"And what?"

"And be the most powerful being... ever."

–Y/n's POV–

"Y/n, Y/n, please, wait!" I heard Robin call after me. I was walking alongside Peter, feeling safest when I was with him. "Y/n, wai-"

"Stay away from me," I shoved Robin's hand off of my shoulder and continued walking away from him.

"Y/n, if we could just-"

"She said stay away," Peter shouted and turned. "She doesn't want or need to talk to you." But Robin kept pushing and pleading for my attention, so Pan used magic and pushed him back, far and hard. I could hear Robin groaning from the pain. Normally, I would be angered by Peter's actions. But now, I couldn't care less.

HELP!

KILLIAN, WHAT IS THAT!

I gasped, coming out of the vision I had just had.

"Peter." I gasped, placing a needing hand on his shoulder.

"What? Are you hurt?"

"No, it's Henry."