༒𝐴 𝐷𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑓 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠༒

➪𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠----------------------------------

𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠
----------------------------------

—Y/n's POV—

I was walking around the forest with my dad, Robin and David. We hadn't found anything of use yet. I was looking in every nook and cranny I found. Around every tree. But nothing. Maybe I was just distracted, I wasn't focusing well enough. Who am I kidding? That's a shit excuse.

"Guys!" David yelled. The tree of us hustled over to David's location. He was holding a red-stained orange lead. In other words, blood.

"He was dragged." Robin says. "He's there!" Robin pointed and started sprinting towards his friend. We all followed suit.

"Is he alive?" Dad asked.

"Barely." Robin replied. "John, I'm here. We've got you."

"I've never seen a bite like that before." My dad says.

"Me neither." I kneeled down, examining the bite. I felt that I knew what it was, it was on the tip of my tongue. I slowly waved my hand over the wound, green smoke appeared around it. "That will heal it temporarily." I looked at Robin. "He'll need professional help until I know what bit him."

———

We had all rushed Little John to the hospital, he was quickly laid down on a stretcher and was currently being rushed to a medical room.

"He's bradycardic. BP dropping fast." A nurse screamed, I assumed that it was bad.

"What did this to him?" Dr. Whale asked us calmly.

"We don't know. I healed him but only for a little." I replied. Suddenly, John started shaking rapidly. His eyes widened as if there was something inside him.

"He's going into shock." The same nurse said. Only, he wasn't. I tilted my head to the side as to see this from a different vantage point. He started morphing.

"We need to sedate him. Fifteen milligrams of propofol." The doctor said. But before he could be sedated, he screamed, shook rapidly. And grew a long tail. It started whipping us away from him. Robin was screaming, slowly he started turning into... a beast? With wings? A monkey possibly?

The beast stood proudly on the stretcher and screeched at us all.

"Okay, I did not see that coming." I said. The monkey started flying upwards and through the glass doors of the hospital. I tried to throw a magic ball at it, but it dodged all of them and came flying at me. I knocked me down and then... it smashed through the window. What the hell?

"What the hell was that thing?" David questioned rhetorically.

"Don't look at me." Dr. Whale said. "I'm a doctor, not a vet."