༒𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑂𝑛𝑒 𝑇𝑖𝑚𝑒༒

➪ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑦, 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒?—————————————-

𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒?
—————————————-

—Peter's POV—

"When the stars in the hate align with those in the sky, we shall begin," my son spoke as he, me and Killian stood in the clock tower, awaiting to conduct the spell. Awaiting for Killian to die. If Rumple had just taken my heart, not Hook's, It would be fine. But he was the love of my life's father, the one she grew up with. How could I let my own son do this? What kind of father am I? What kind of person am I?

"You mean, I shall end." The one-handed pirate corrected, "let's not start mincing our words now."

"Oh, how brave." Said Rumple. "I half expected you to crumble at the precipice of your demise,"

"I'm not the one who was a coward."

"Well, then, you'll enjoy watching this coward crush your heart," my son used his magic to open the sky light, the crescent moon was revealed.

"I still don't quite understand why I have to be here," I scoffed, leaning on the backside of the clock.

"To ensure you don't warn our Dear Y/n Jones," Rumple turned his gaze to look at me, I removed myself from the clock and straightened my posture. I suppose Rumple took this as a form of attack as he then waved his hand and a familiar leather cuff was placed on my wrist.

"These don't work on me, laddy," I reminded, smirking.

"Ah, but, unfortunately, this one does." He smirked back, "I replicated the spell, it took some work, but eventually, I matched yours." I tried raising my hand to throw a green, magic ball at him, but nothing came, I stared at my hand in fear, nothing like this had ever happened, "Down, boy!" Rumple pushed me to the ground as I clutched my wrist, groaned and my head uncomfortably laid on the wall of the clock tower.

The sky had darkened, and the spell was almost ready, I was powerless to help.

I watched as Rumple hovered the dagger over the hat's box and a hat was revealed on the table. My son had a sickening grin, one that I used to own. Gold lifted up the hat, his other hand holding Killian's throbbing, red heart. As the hat was lifted into the air, a purple starry night was shown. I could see the pirate shield his eyes from the light, but only for a moment. "It's time." Rumple spoke. It seemed as though the energy was taking over him as a spotlight shone down.

"Gold! Stop!" I recognized the voice of the Savior.

"I'm sorry, I can't. I've waited too long for this and I'm too close." I could hear Emma throw magic at him, but he deflected it and when I couldn't hear her anymore, I assumed he had frozen her. "Well, maybe not everything has went to plan, but this next part, I'm really gonna enjoy,"