༒𝐴𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡༒

➪𝐴𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑖𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒-𝑆𝑒𝑡𝑣𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑙𝑖----------------------------------------

➪𝐴𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠
𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑖𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒
𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒
-𝑆𝑒𝑡𝑣𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑙𝑖
----------------------------------------

20 Years BC (Before Curse)

—3rd Person POV—

"I've already found my father." Y/n told him "And my birth father's dead! He died when I was a baby!"

"And who told you that?" Rumplestiltskin inquired. "The Fairy?" He scoffed.

"I'd trust her more than you any day! You're crazy for wanting to bargain with me anyway! You killed Milah, took my father's hand and- must I go on!" Y/n was angry.

The Dark One, for once, was silent.

"Besides, even if I did have magic... I wouldn't give it to you... you have too much for your own good!"

And with that final statement, Y/n walked off. Away from the Dark One. She didn't have magic. She was certain of it.

———

—Y/n's POV—

I was sitting on the dock a few nights later, my feet dangling off the edge, my hands fiddling with my sunflower necklace. When my father gave it to me, he said it was because I had strength, the most of it. It was getting harder and harder to believe that.

I was starting to get used to the pain of the visions. The back, right if my head still hurt, but other than that. I was fine... for the most part anyway.

Gold's words were stuck with me. 'The reason that you aren't remembering is that you don't want to,' maybe he was right. Because accepting that I had bad things in my past meant that it wasn't all good. And I wanted it to be. I wanted to be happy.

"Y/n?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned my head. A pixie-cutted woman was standing next to me. But I knew her better as Mary Margaret. "What are you doing here this late? She asked, walking closer.

"Nothing," my voice cracked. I had been crying a bit earlier,

"What's wrong?" She asked, sitting down desk with her legs crossed.

"Nothing... just... recalling a memory, I suppose." I weakly smiled. I didn't- I couldn't tell her about the visions. She would think I was crazy.

"What do you mean?" She asked, putting a comforting hand on my back. I sighed.

"If I keep thinking and remembering all the bad things, how am I going to accept the good parts as well? I mean..." I let a single teardrop from my eye. Wiping it away as it reached my jaw. "I know I'm good, but if other people were bad to me the I'm gonna be scared. And I don't want to be scared because..." my voice cracked. Tears fell more frequently now. "Because if I'm scared, then I'm weak." I finished. I could that Mary Margaret was confused at my words. But they were the truth, no lies. But some things hidden.

"If a person doesn't have a bad side, then you can't trust them. No human is perfect, Y/n, and it's okay to be scared sometimes, even if you think it's weak. It's not," Mary Margaret looked out into the water. "If you're not scared of something then how are you going to keep fighting for courage?"

I wanted to say something, truly I did. But saying something didn't feel right. And in the silence, I got an idea. It was a completely a crazy, bullshit idea. But it would work.

"I have to go, thank you." I hugged her quickly before speed walking back to the apartment, this better work.

———

I ran into the bathroom of the apartment. Locking the door behind me. I turned on the tap and brought the warm water to my face, fly away hairs were sticking to my forehead, and a drop of water was visibly dripping from my nose.

"I'm not scared. I believe." I looked up. Nothing. Damn it! I looked back at the sink. "I'm not scared. I believe," I spoke a little more forcefully. I looked in the mirror reflection. Nothing. I slammed my hands on the sink. "Damnit! C'mon! I'm not scared! I'm not scared! I'm not scared! I'm not scared!"

That seemed to do it.

"How could you do this to me, Pan! I thought you loved me!"

"Your mother died because of you!"

Anastasia took her last breath.

A purple smoke overtook me. And I was gone.

"C'mon, Sailor! Afraid to beat your old man!"

"I love you," he said in between heated kisses.

Tears. Sobs. Sorrow. That's what was rushing down my cheeks and into the sink. I felt my bottom lip curl under my teeth as I cried.

"Good job, I'm impressed." A British voice said. I looked in the mirror. There he was, standing clear as a summer's morning, Peter Pan was standing behind me.

I snapped my head around, facing him.

Anger, frustration and envy overcame me. I rushed at the boy, screaming at him. I wanted to kill him. But when I thought I would make contact, he disappeared and I crashed into the wall. He wasn't really here, but in my mind... he was.

"See you soon," I turned around. Pan vanished, his body dissolving in thin air. And I was alone. Again.

~~~~~~

August 4, 2021

A bit of a short chapter but Peter came 😏

He will be in more chapters from here on out!

How's a going with all of you? Have you eaten? Stayed hydrated?