༒𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑊𝑎𝑟 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙༒

➪𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠———————————————

———————————————

—Y/n's POV—

"My name is Emma Swan." Emma spoke. Apparently she had received what is meant to be a map from Pan. He said to her that she needed to accept who she really was... whatever that meant. Emma continued reciting her name, hoping that somehow it would reveal itself and we could get to Pan.

"I'd wager the solution to Pan's riddle is a bit more complicated than that." My father told her. Mary Margaret and David were sitting together watching Emma as if she was a five year old trying to score her first goal at a soccer game.

"Don't hold anything back." Mary Margaret encouraged. I half expected her to say one thing like You got this! Go get 'em' tiger! But she stayed silent.

"I'm Henry's mother. I used to live in Boston and I was a bail bondsperson. I'm now the Sheriff of Storybrooke."

"That election was a sham." Regina butted in. "Are we really doing this? I can use magic, we'll find him sooner than we would be able to even with the map!"

"Yeah, how do we know he's not leading us into a trap!" Ares defended Regina.

"Because I'm here. He might've lied to me but he wouldn't injure me. Besides, this whole island is a trap. He wouldn't put in the effort." I explained. A good villain doesn't make the same mistakes twice.

"Well I'm glad Fairy Princess is going to keep us safe. Magic is the best way." Regina remarked. I sent her a sarcastic smile. The audacity.

"Pan said it had to be Emma, Regina. Breaking Pan's rules wouldn't be wise." I said, why is this queen so damn stubborn.

"Don't you think maybe that you're leaving some things out?" Her mother was implying something we all knew Emma was reluctant, maybe embarrassed to say.

Emma coughed before starting again: "I'm the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. Which apparently makes me the product of true love. I was born in the Enchanted Forest, and I was sent through a portal in a tree, so that I could break a curse."

"And you were able to break the curse because..." David continued. "You're the..."

"Come on, you don't need to be embarrassed to say it."

"Say what?" My one-handed dad asked. Right, he wasn't there for 28 years.
"The 'S' word." I muttered.

Emma straightened her posture and we all watched with awe, well, all except Regina. "I'm the Savior."