༒𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝐶𝑎𝑚𝑝 𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝐻𝑒 𝑆𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑠༒

➪𝑠𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛

𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛. 𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑜
𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤? 𝐼𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ
————————————————

16 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

Y/n approached her own camp with a smile hidden on her face. But what she didn't expect was to see Ellianna and Allegra running up to her in a full on sprint.

"Y/n."

"Thank God for your back." They huffed, clearly breathless from running.

"Uh, yes. What's going on? Is something wrong?" Y/n asked, furrowing her eyebrows. Her smile was gone. Concern was here.

"No. Come look."

Y/n was dragged by the two Lost Girls to the food supply tree. A large, hollow, oak that was supposed to contain the food rations. But the food wasn't present.

"What happened?" Y/n questioned, her voice the home of anger and annoyance.

"It was Pan." Allegra said

"His Lost Boys,"

—Y/n's POV—

We all approached the shore, the Jolly Roger had sadly perished in a well fought battle.
"We don't have to do it this way. I can fix the Jolly Roger. My magic is powerful enough. We can execute the pirate's plan." Regina said annoyed.

"Sneak attack?" Emma questioned. "Let's not be naive. Save your magic. We'll need it later, because already Pan knows we're here." Emma cautioned. "It's time we stop running. Gold was right. This land is run on belief." The blonde sheriff started. "All of us have been too busy being at each other's throats to be believers." Emma looked at all of us in shame. "I was as wrong as anyone else. But it's time for all of us to believe. Not in magic, but in each other."

"You want us to be friends?" Regina sassed. "After everything that's happened between all of us?"

"I don't want or expect that. I know there's a lot of history here, a lot of hate..." she looked at Regina.

"Actually, I quite fancy you from time to time, when you're not yelling at me." My father remarked.

"We don't need to be friends." Emma ignored my dad's comment with ease. "What we need to know is that the only way to get Henry back is cooperation."