༒𝑃𝑎𝑛 𝐼𝑠 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑊𝑎𝑦༒

➪𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑-𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛———————————————————-

-𝐻𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛
———————————————————-

19 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—

"What?" The father exclaimed. He was in no way using Peter Pan to heal his daughter. Killian had encountered the boy before. Pan was the one to kill his brother and Y/n's uncle, Liam. "No way, not in a million years! I'll find another way!"

"There is no other way! If you want Y/n to wake up, use the bean! Get to Neverland!"
"There has to be another way! You're the bloody Dark One! Figure something out!"
Tears burned in Killian's eyes as he held his daughter.

"The way I am figuring out is Pan! Either that or a miracle!"

———

—Y/n's POV—

We were all brought out of our happy thought by a loud bang on the ground. The nurse that had kicked me out dropped a metal tray. 

"Are you okay?" Emma gasped at the nurse. She just stared out the window, my gaze followed. Everyones eyes, including mine, widened with fear, a large cloud of purple smoke started engulfing Storybrooke. "What is that?" Emma asked.

"Something bad." Henry said.

"Magic." I muttered. As it started leaking through the windows of the hospital, I buried my head into Ares' chest, his eyes buried themselves into my head.

Magic was back in Storybrooke. Everyone's was returned...except mine.

19 Years BC (Before Curse)
—3rd Person POV—
Y/n's Dreams

Y/n was in a large, unfamiliar room. It was grand. It had a ceiling that was at least 20 feet high, a large chandelier hung from the ceiling, blue curtains were on the sides of the 10 foot tall windows, white patterns were painted against the baby blue wallpaper.
It was a ballroom, but to what caslte no one would know.

"Y/n?" A voice whispered, dragging her name. Y/n spun around, she now noticed she was in an elegant blue dress, fit for a princess.

Y/n could see a women. She was dressed in a faded gold dress with gold chains hanging all over her body. The women's eyes were large and a piercing blue. She was bald and walked with a very hunched back. The women was a witch... and an Everlasting. But she was dead, so this lead Y/n to wonder 'am I dead too?'

"Who are you? Where am I?" Y/n shouted.

"You are in my caslte. It burned down years ago, but here we are." The bald women traced her hand on the white patterning. Y/n couldn't tell if the women's accent was Irish or British.

"If it burned down... how are we here?"

"Well, that's the thing isn't it..." the women muttered. "We're not here. We are in your dream. This is your imagination, my child."

"What?"

The women just ignored Y/n's question. "My name is Una. I am the first of the Everlasters." Y/n stayed silent, but her eyebrows furrowed. "Are you aware of how you got your powers, Miss. Jones?" Una questioned, her hands resting in her lap. Her and Y/n were a good 5 feet apart from each other.

"I'm sorry, no."

"After a hundred years, out of the true love of two people, one of which is an Ancestor of an Everlasting, you were born. You're mother, Anastasia, and you're birth father we're in love. It was a beautiful thing!" Y/n smiled at the mention of her mother. "And, eventually, they had you. And you have magical abilities, ones of which you discovered at 16 years of age."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because there will come a time when you will believe your magic is gone, and Everlasters magic can not be taken away, they have it from birth to death, it can only be hidden..."

———

"You don't understand! Peter Pan was the Demon who killed my brother! I will never allow him anywhere near Y/n, do you hear me! Never!"

"No one will be able to go near Y/n if she doesn't wake up! She is not strong enough to heal herself, nevertheless unconscious! If you ever want your Sailor to sail again, you will take her to Pan!"

Killian was silent, he looked down at his daughter. He saw a tear fall from his cheek to hers, he wiped his tear from her smooth, young skin. He needed his daughter. His daughter made him right. Made him... a decent person. He needed his Sailor back. Even if that meant taking her to Pan.

"Alright... but if she dies," Killian looked up at the crocodile, "I blame you."

"Use the bean and she will be freed."

Now it was up to Killian to take Y/n to Neverland. Second star to the right, and straight in til' morning.

~~~~~~

September 7, 2021

PLEASE READ, ONCERS!

Wow. That's the end of Season One! I am so happy! Writing this over the summer was so much fun!

I cant wait for Season Two! Peter will be in it too! AHHHHHHH!

Thank you to everyone who's read this so far! The next chapter (chapter 24) will not be up for a while as I haven't finished planning Season Two yet, but I will post the release date (once I've figured it out) on my message board and my Tik Tok!

See ya soon Oncers!