Twenty

During the next few days, Weiss found herself falling into a pattern. She would wake up early in the morning, and eat breakfast with Yu once the blonde hero decided to wake up. After that, Yu would head out on patrol for a bit, which gave Weiss a chance to start growing her Dust. She found a storage room on the fourth floor that was out of the way, and it had a lock on the door. It was perfect. Ice, fire, and rock Dust were the easiest ones to grow. She placed the rock Dust in a pot full of dirt, and used her aura along with a glyph to help it grow.

It would be a while before it grew enough for Weiss to use. Fire was created in a similar manner, though she had to be especially careful so she wouldn't blow up Mt. Agency on accident. Ice Dust was the easiest to grow, especially considering that was the one she had the most of. Her earrings which were made of Dust would act as seeds, and hopefully she could get a decent supply in a few months. Gravity, electricity, and hardlight Dust would be trickier, but not impossible. They would take longer, but Weiss would get it done. She was a Schnee after all.

After 'watering' the Dust with her aura and special glyph, Weiss trained with Myrtenaster on the third floor. Fighting the air, and the occasional summon, she trained until Yu arrived with lunch. Sometimes Shinji, who turned out to be the hero known as Kamui Wood's, would join them. The afternoon would be spent studying Japanese culture with Yu's help, and researching whatever record companies were in the area.

Yu didn't know about that last one.

"So do you have any future plans?" Yu asked as she played with her phone as she laid on the couch. Weiss sat next to her, their legs crossing over each other. Strangely enough, she found herself growing closer towards the purple eyed hero.

"Hm?" Weiss hummed as she scrolled through several record companies' websites. She wouldn't join any random one after all. Everything needed to be inspected, from their controversies to their financial status.

"You know, like school. I mean, I know technically you're older than most highschoolers, but physically you're well, you know." Yu's hands did a weird motion. "Here you're a fourteen year old that's skipping school. I'm sure Detective Tsukauchi could find a way to forge middle school records well enough to get you into a highschool, but we should be planning ahead."

Weiss felt a grimace form on her face. While she wanted to protest, Yu did have a point. Plus she didn't want them to break any more laws. What options did Weiss have? She could go back to being a singer full time, but that would be a waste. Weiss was trained her whole life to become the head of the SDC, and she spent just as many years learning how to fight and sing. Could she allow all of that to go to waste?

"I'm not saying that you should choose right now, just keep it in mind. The new school year starts in about eight months." Yu suddenly smirked and showed Weiss her phone screen, showing a weird combination of a U and A. "I'm sure that with your skills you could easily make it into UA with an arm tied behind your back."

Ah yes, the closest thing that this world had to Beacon and the four huntsman academies. Apparently, most if not all of the top heroes in Japan were alumni of UA highschool. Did Weiss want to be a hero? She spent years honing her skills in order to become a huntress-in-training, but that didn't mean she was a hero. Did she even deserve to be a hero with all of her failures?

Weiss was no one's hero.

"I see…" Weiss said slowly, hardening the muscles in her face, forming the 'heiress smile' as Yang used to call it. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind."

Yu shrugged. "I'm just saying. With your skills, I bet you could even break into the top ten if you wanted. Maybe even hit Number one or two."

Did Weiss want that? She didn't know anymore. Weiss saved the names of a few companies that caught her eye and placed the phone back in her pocket. Once she had her ID, she could go and explore the companies in person.