Ninety Seven

Running a hero agency was hard work, running one that had branches in Korea, America, and a smaller one in China was a bit harder, but doable. Maintaining an idol agency was another level of difficulty, but a Hero Idol agency? Such an undertaking would require a genius, with some hints of madness. Luckily, Miyeon had both in spades, which served her well as the head and founder of the K/DA agency. She wasn't Korea's Number Two hero for no reason after all.

At least her job became easier when Evelynn and Kai'Sa were sent to their America branch to oversee their new recruits, Miyeon didn't need another controversy from the Assassin Hero. She was already as busy as can be, making sure that their younger heroes and sidekicks kept themselves out of trouble, and working with various music producers. Then she had to finish the plans for their Japanese agency-

"If you're going to try to scare me, I hope you know that you failed miserably." Miyeon yawned as she lounged on her desk and scratched the back of her left fox ear. Reading their financial work got boring fast, especially since their holdings in the Japanese and American markets were starting to drop. The Japanese K/DA branch should help put a stop to that.

"Aww, you're no fun." Soyeon said, revealing herself behind Miyeon's chair. She sat on Miyeon's desk, which earned her a grimace. Her fellow K/DA founder hated being in the office, so why was she here? It must've been important if it brought her here.

"You do know I have chairs right?" Miyeon straightened her back and used one of her tails to push Soyeon off. "There's a reason why you haven't cracked the Top Ten list yet."

Soyeon, better known to the public as the Shadow Hero: Akali, was currently the reason for all of Miyeon's headaches. Hopefully Kai'Sa was able to keep Evelynn under control, but then again, Americans always love the kind of drama she brought.

"Because I'm all sneaky-like while you like to be caught on every camera?" Soyeon fired back, lightly punching Miyeon's shoulder. "You gave the paparazzi a tip the last time I went to a rapping contest, IN DISGUISE!"

"You're an idiot if you think nobody would recognize your high pitch voice." Miyeon smirked. "And I'm not the one that walks around with a mask that lights up whenever I talk."

Soyeon leaned on her side, nearly knocking over Miyeon's computer, which if she did, was definitley coming out ot her paycheck. She did however, push a cup full of pencils over, the annoying bastard.

"We both know you're not here for a visit since its not Video Game night, so what do you want?" Miyeon folded her hands in her lap, her tails swinging from side to side. "Aren't you a bit busy with your True Damage initiative?"

"I would be if you would stop tipping off the press about the underground competitions I go to!" Soyeon glared at her, one that Miyeon ignored as she smirked. Payback was a bitch wasn't it, not that Ahri would say that out loud. She had an image to uphold after all, such vukgarness was Akali's job.

Soyeon sat up and crossed her arms. "Pentakill just escaped again."

Damn it, just when she was about to leave for Japan too. She needed to do something about Schnee, preferably getting her to eventually sign up with their agency, for K/DA's future, but Pentakill also needed to be dealt with.

"I'm leaving you in charge while I'm in Japan. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone, but I don't want you taking any unnecessary risk." Miyeon stood up as she walked to the window. She could see one of her billboards from here. "Put Vi on the investigation, she'll how to handle them, and please don't antagonize the Chakho's while I'm gone." She tilted her head to stare at Soyeon with one eye.

BTS was the the top male Idol Hero group for a reason.

"No promises." The Shadow Hero gave her a thumbs up. This time it was Miyeon's turn to glare.