Fifty Nine

Toshinori was late. That was it, having used up most of his time with One for All today on his way to school, using it to help the people, whether they needed their cat saved from a tree, or helping a young group of Pro-Heroes to save a rich family from a villain that held them hostage. All Might was the World Symbol of Peace, the Number One Hero, it was his duty to fight, save, and rescue those who needed help. He wished he could do more, but all he could do now was do his best to guide Young Midoriya, and continue to persevere even as the last embers of One for All slowly left him.

He sighed softly and leaned back against the couch. At least he managed to help others, it was instinctive. Wherever people needed help, All Might was there! Still, that didn't mean he should allow his teaching to be interrupted, regardless of what happened outside of his work hours. Toshinori gave his phone a glance. Thirteen and Aizawa weren't picking up for some reason, which meant that they must be extremely busy. Perhaps he should go and say a few words of encouragement? He had about ten minute left in his alternate form. Yes, that sounded like a plan.

Allowing the power of One For All to surge through his body, Toshinori's loose fitting suit no longer hung off of his body, his transformed form filling it perfectly.

"Time to go-" All Might formed his signature grin and was about to leave when the door opened, and a small figure stepped in.

"Principal Nezu!" Toshinori felt himself cough up some blood, immediately wiping it with one of his many handkerchiefs. He sat back down on the couch to be able to see the shorter Hero face to face. He still towered over him seated.

"Yes! It is me! Am I a mouse? A dog? How about a bear!" Principal Nezu said cheerfully, his white muzzle having a large grin. "If you answered any one of those you are wrong! For I am the principal!"

"Hello sir! Your fur is well groomed today, as usual." All Might said, just as cheerful. Nezu was a good person.

"I'll let you in on my secret." Principal Nezu's enthusiasm was contagious. "It's Keratin. Humans just can't get this time of color and shine, even with Mt. Lady's newest conditioner, but we can discuss that later." The Principal pulled out a tablet out of nowhere.

"I hear that you've been rather busy today, solving three incidents in less than an hour." Uh-oh, Toshinori already knew where this was heading.

"You really haven't changed, have you?" Principal Nezu said with a smile. "Still, you can't solve every incident you come across. That's why we're here to train the next generation of top Pro-Heroes, including your successor."

Toshinori returned to his original form, a hard look on his face.

"In order to remain the Symbol of Peace, which you insisted on, was to come teach at UA to find your successor." Principal Nezu turned to look at Toshinori, his cheerfulness never leaving him. "I suggest resting up a bit longer." He started crawling up onto the couch across from Toshinori.

"Please try to prioritize your classes. There are plenty of Hero agencies in the area, so don't try to run yourself ragged!"  Nezu served himself a cup of tea.

"You're right." Toshinori spoke carefully. "That's why I was planning on heading over to the USJ right now."

"Even if you left right now, you're almost out of time for today. You would have to return as quickly as you left." Nezu took a small sip of his tea. "Let me ask you a few questions as you relax."

"Of course, sir." Toshinori said, the muscles in his throat flexing nervously.

Principal Nezu placed his teacup and saucer back on the table.