Thirty One

"Good job young Midoriya!" The Number One hero in the world said, with his ever present grin on All Might's face in his muscular form. Izuku grinned softly as he carried large pieces of trash, his shirt now completely soaked with sweat. All Might suddenly reverted to his civilian form with a spray of blood squirting from his mouth. The clothes that once fit him perfectly now seemed several sizes too small over his skeletal form. 

"I'm sure that you'll have this beach clean in no time. You're almost done!" All Might continued. His two signature bangs fell over his face, his blue eyes analyzing Izuku. He felt honored to have been chosen by the World Symbol of Peace, just being in the hero's presence was almost enough to overwhelm Izuku's senses. 

"Thanks All Might!" Izuku gritted as he started dragging an old refrigerator. He would make All Might proud! Izuku spotted All Might pull something out of one of his pockets out of the corner of his eyes. 

"To help pass the time, I brought a radio." All Might briefly turned into his hero form. "Music can strengthen the soul!" He turned back into his skeletal form and wiped away more blood with one of his handkerchiefs. "Now let's see what the radio has in store for us." He turned the radio on as Izuku continued pulling the fridge. 

"Wellllcome to Music with Preeesent Miiic!" The Voice Hero's voice basically screamed as soon as the radio came to life. "It seems that my listeners have good taste in musssic because everyone has been asking me the same thing. So here it is, Weiss Schnee's latest hit song, Be Strong and Hit Stuff. OHH MAN I'M ALREADY HYPED-" 

A girl's voice started to sing as All Might tapped his feet to the beat from the pile of refrigerators he sat on. Izuku didn't pay much attention at the beginning, this particular refrigerator was heavier than the others, and it seemed to be stuck on something. Taking a small break to catch his breath, the lyrics started to seep into Izuku's brain. 

"It's okay, in time you will grow." The girl's voice sang with cheerful instruments. "But that doesn't mean that you're not already whole." 

Izuku's eyes widened. Could this be the girl's quirk? Izuku didn't know much about the now famous Weiss Schnee, but he did know that she became an overnight sensation a few months ago. Other than her physical appearance, music and song writing skills, nothing else was known about her. Izuku wanted to know what her quirk was, if she even had one. What if she was just like him! 

"Mistakes that you've made will stay in the past. Redemption is yours if you follow that path!" 

Gritting his teeth, Izuku started dragging the fridge a few inches as it started to budge. He didn't have a quirk, and he was far from the strongest person, but he would do this! He just needed to believe in himself. Ignoring the pain in his limbs, Izuku pushed onward. 

"Oh, just hold on, stay tough, be strong and hit stuff~!"

Izuku would make his Mom and All Might proud. 

-------

"Come on Shoto! You're going to miss it!" 

Shoto could do little to stop Fuyumi, his older sister, from dragging him to the living room. Natsuo was already there, seated on the couch that faced the television, his arms crossed across his chest. 

Fuyumi forced Shoto to sit on the far end, and planted herself in between her brothers. Shoto had to force himself to not sigh. Fuyumi had become obsessed with some foreign singer that just made her debut in Japan a few months ago. He hadn't paid attention, spending most of his time at Father's quirk gym, practicing on using only his right side. With just half of his quirk, Sjoto would become the Number One hero and student at UA. 

"She's on!' Fuyumi squealed as the TV screen suddenly showed the form of a beautiful girl with hair as white as snow. Despite that, Shoto's eyes were fixed on the scar that was over her left blue eye. I-It reminded him of his own. 

"Wait! Is she? Did Mom? Family?" Natsuo croaked. Shoto could understand where he was coming from. White hair wasn't as common as many people thought it was, and Natsuo's was just as white. Fuyumi's white hair had red streaks in it, and Shoto's own was split between red and white. 

"Don't know, now shhh!' Fuyumi playfully pushed Natsuo's shoulder as the announcer began to speak. 

"Presenting the White Album, by Weiss Schnee." 

The camera slowly started to zoom out, revealing an orchestra that surrounded the white beauty, who was dressed in a simple yet gorgeous blue-gray dress that fell to her feet, with a slit on the left side that revealed part of her shoes. A white curtain concealed a rather large circle that was behind Weiss. 

"Mirror…" Weiss sang into the microphone stand that stood in front of her, a piano accompanying her voice. "Can you hear me? Do I reach you?" Her voice was slow, as if she really was asking a question. "Are you even listening? Can I get through?"  

More instruments added themselves to her voice as the song started to speed up slowly. Shoto felt Fuyumi grab his hand. 

"There's a part of me that's desperate for changes. Tired of being treated like a pawn…" 

Fuyumi squeezed Shoto's hand, and he felt his heart almost stop. 

"But there's a part of me that stares back from inside the mirror, part of me that's scared I might be wrong." Weiss continued to sing. The next part of the song had her pitch rising and falling without any words. The orchestra suddenly came to life. 

"I've been afraid, never standing on my own. I let you be the keeper of my pride, believed you when you told me I was nothing on my own. Listen when I say,''I swear it here today!" Shoto could hear the desperation in her voice as she sang loudly. 

"I will not surrender, this life is mine!" 

The curtain surrounding the circle fell, revealing a rock band with their various instruments. Without another word, they threw themselves into the song, the guitar, drums and bass exploding alongside Weiss' voice, who had grabbed the microphone off of the stand. 

"Amazing how you conquered me, chained me in servility and made me see the world the way you told me to, but I was young, and didn't have a

Way to know the truth!" 

Fuyumi's hand started to shake, or was that his own? Shoto couldn't tell as his eyes wouldn't tear themselves away from the screen. 

"Born to live your legacy, existing just to fill your needs, a casualty of this so-called "family", that you have turned into a travesty!" 

Shoto's cheeks felt wet as his sister squeezed his hand tighter. 

"But I don't intend to suffer any longer, here's where your dominion falls apart. I'm shattering the mirror, that kept me split in pieces. That stood between my mind and my heart.' Weiss held the microphone close to her lips as she grinned defiantly. "This is where I'll start!" 

The Todoroki siblings could do little to stop their tears throughout the rest of the concert. 

A/N

I bet some of you got scared I updated so late. It's almost time for UA! ARE YOU READY? 

I'm also on reddit on KriegSchnee, so if you happen to see me feel free to say hi. I don't bite lol. I'm also on the RWBY and Cauldron discord servers. 

Question of the day:

Do you want to see more POVs? 

Till next time on Schnee: Hero or Huntress!