Chapter 9: To Taraq!

Geralt and Adreilt are in a carriage full of items and they go protecting a NPC(Non playable character, a villager you could say) to Taraq, the city of merchants. That NPC was a fat man with lots of things of gold, his name is Fadle.
-Geralt: So Fadle, what we can find in our route to Taraq?
-Fadle: Slimes, wolfves, also some giant scorpions and if we have a real bad luck, the Sand Shark.
-Geralt: Sand Shark? I would like to go against that shark.
-Adreilt: Pray for not finding it. It's a pain killing it. It's like Sif in terms of power.
-Geralt: Well, I can use Ice spells.
-Fadle: The Ice magic or the Fire magic are useless in the area of Desert.
-Adreilt: It's like the damn Sahara.
-Geralt: And it's like an antimagic area for me. Better! I want to check if my swordplay is good.
-Adreilt: Ahhh... "We'll put our heads in troubles if we find that Shark. Well luckily I have Davy Jones Sword, I'll use it's water powers to kill the enemies if needed."
They keep walking for a while when they find a group of 30 slimes that attack the carriage, Fadle scared goes behind the backs of Geralt and Adreilt.
-Geralt: Pfft! Time to handle them.
-Adreilt: Your job, boss.

Geralt goes against the slimes and using his sword kills a lot of slimes but some hit him.
-Geralt: Okay. Now you'll learn respect! Fire Wave!
He launches a big wave of flames against the slimes and they all end being turned into ash that dissapears glowing and they leave a lot of drops like Slime mucus, Slime nucleus, and also a dagger.
-Geralt: The dagger for Dave. The Slime nucleus could make us able to produce our own slimes, I want wolf nucleus for having more wolfves that would protect our HQ. Well the Slimes will work. From one nucleus I can produce 10 or 20 slimes. And the mucus will be used for brewing potions of defense. I learned many recipes in my free time.
-Adreilt: You did your job, I must say that.
-Fadle: Well done, sir!
-Geralt: Call me Geralt.
-Fadle: Okay sir Geralt.
-Geralt: Some things don't change.

They keep doing their way to Taraq and they reach the desert and they kept on their route and they find some scorpions on the route.
-Adreilt: My turn! (Unsheats the sword) Water Dancer Barrage!
Then the sword was surrounded by water and dispersed it and turned into lots of water bullets that killed all the scorpions.
-Adreilt: No problem for me. Keep with the route.
They kept going and they were near Taraq and then they find a big brown Shark with golden eyes that was in the desert.
-Fadle: Nooo! All unless this! We must escape! The Sand Shark is unbeatable.
Then Geralt and Adreilt get down of the carriage and unsheat their swords.
-Geralt and Adreilt: We'll take care of it!
-Fadle: You're dumb or what!? We can't take care of it.
-Adreilt: Ha! Are you talking with 2 famous players. Dreadjaw King Adreilt, that's my name!
-Geralt: And my name is Bloodedge Geralt. Time to take this Shark out.
-Fadle: (Thinks, better said would be that he looks for ingame information about those two) It can't be true. A beta player and a Arena winner!? We can have hope!

Then the Sand Shark attacks and Geralt stops that attack using a Draw Slash, Adreilt uses the grappling hook to jump to his face and slash one of his eyes. The Land Shark turns crazy and starts attacking everywhere, like an angered monster. Geralt attacks using the Eagle Slash and sending the enemy up in the sky.
-Geralt: Adreilt, use your water sword skills!
-Adreilt: No need to tell me! Water Emperor Slash!
Then the water surround the sword of Adreilt and makes like a second blade, Adreilt jumps from the face and hits the Shark with the sword, sending it down, but it survives the attack and goes to kill Fadle.
Geralt attacks it using the Instant Kill skill, and the Shark focuses on Geralt and uses a Sand Spell, the Sand Prison, it traps Geralt and the Shark starts charging for making a great bite on Geralt.
Sif goes to save Geralt, using the Ice Skin spell combinated with the Little Tornado skil and hits the Sand Shark and freezing it.
-Adreilt: Well done Sif!
-Geralt: My turn!
Geralt hits him with the sword and then uses a Instant Kill and defeats the Land Shark, the Shark starts glowing and dissapears leaving a little Sand Shark, and a lot of money and a item that was a repairing kit, the Sand Master repairing kit. Adreilt looks the little Shark and his eyes start glowing.
-Adreilt: Who is this cute and little fellow? Nevermind I wanna hug him.
Adreilt tries to hug the Shark but it bites the nose of Adreilt.
-Adreilt: Ouch! That isn't nice!
-Geralt: Well, you frightened it. (Takes a sandwich out of his bag) Hey boy, wanna eat?
The Shark eats it quick and turns very happy.
-Geralt: Would you like to be my companion?
The little shark nods and then a message appeared in front of the face of Geralt saying: Now you have two pets! Congratulations!
-Geralt: How we call you, little?
The Shark looks Geralt with a face of "You're asking me really?"
-Geralt: It seems that you don't know. Lemme think. Yeah! Sharking! You like it?
The shark nods and it's name turns into Sharking.
Geralt goes to look the repairing kit and it is big and a little hard to carry if you don't have strenght.
-Geralt: I'll keep this kit. I'll need it surely.
-Adreilt: Okay! Another thing that was needed achieved. I like this area.
Sharking and Sif start playing around, like if they were two children, and Fadle is afraid of them.
-Fadle: Sirs, we are safe with those two playing?
-Geralt: They won't do nothing. They are like kids.
-Fadle: O...Okay.
-Adreilt: He's afraid of those two. It's funny seeing them play together already.
-Geralt: Well, I see them as part of a good family.
-Adreilt: Yeah.
They keep on the road to Taraq, and they see a great city in the distance, it is near the sea but also near the desert.
-Fadle: Finally, Taraq!
-Geralt: Job almost finished.

How will be Taraq? They aren't there, so anything can happen!