Chapter 31: To Daltial.

Dave and Geralt were checking quests to do a quest for the guild, but the guild's popularity had grown a lot from last time. The guild was a rank C, not the greatest rank but for a guild that wasn't in Beta and that the strongest members didn't had a lot of time to do quests for the guild it was a great job. You needed a good guild to reach rank C.
Dave found a quest that Geralt liked, it was a C rank but it was mysterious. It was an delivery mission that started in Daltial and finished in Taraq. The client was unknown, what they had to deliver was unknown too and even the exact place where to deliver the item or items was unknown. All was to be said after reaching Daltial and after doing a test. Geralt was interested in that quest for all the secrecy, Dave didn't liked that idea because he knew that Duraralt was afraid of going to Daltial by a reason but Duraralt never explained the reason to Dave. In theory when the two guys that accepted the job arrived to Daltial all would be explained. And yes, the client asked for two guys.

In the door of the castle, Dave and Geralt were leaving to Daltial that was far from Bradtiel. From one tip of Dreamland to the opposite tip, a very long walk. But the first trouble happened just before starting to go to Daltial. Duraralt found out that Dave was going to Daltial and got really scared, so scared that he ran to the gate carrying a knocked down Adreilt. When Geralt and Dave saw him bringing Adreilt, they were both surprised.
-Duraralt: Dave, don't go there. Look, let Geralt and Adreilt handle this quest. You should go to Taraq! It's quite... full of sand?
-Dave: I don't know why you are so scared of that city, but things changed! Nothing will happen!
-Duraralt: Please, listen to me! Don't go there, by all the gold in this world!
-Geralt: Why are you so scared?
-Duraralt: Better don't ask... Better don't ask...
-Geralt: You have an ex-girlfriend there?
-Duraralt: No... That would be a reason for sending Dave. At least he could make the girl fall in love.
-Dave: Then... someone obsessed with you?
-Duraralt: Better don't ask... Please...
-Dave: Then I'll go! I'll fix the trouble!
-Geralt: It's his choice. Sorry!
-Duraralt: Then, use this armors. I made them for you both. I have more armors to do.
-Dave: Really!? An armor coming from you!?
-Duraralt: You'll need it if you go there.
-Geralt: I'll need it too?
-Duraralt: You are the brother of Jerome. You'll need it in almost all guild castles! And you'll need it for here... a lot.
-Geralt: So you expect troubles?
-Duraralt: Not only that. I know that hell itself will open its doors as a nice and painless way to die. And that the devil will be offering you entering in hell.
-Dave: You are afraid of that city.
-Duraralt: I'm afraid of the boss of that city... Of one of the GMs of that city...
Geralt and Dave put on the armors, feel the upgrades, thank Duraralt and leave.
-Duraralt: "Please that any GM saves them from those two. I don't want to see her again...."
The two start going and after a long time they decide to rest and log out. In real life, Daniel eats something and then he goes to bed.

The next day, Dave and Geralt keep the travel and when they reach the outsides of the city see a lot of people running scared.
-Dave: Geralt. We should check what happens.
-Geralt: Yeah.
Then a little boar appears behind Dave and smells him and starts doing strong noise.
-Dave: What the hell happens with him!?
Then a lot of boars appear and attack Geralt sending him far away. Then Minnie appears in front of Dave smiling and getting prepared her whip.
-Minnie: Duraraaaalt-kun! You came! Finally! You were so lazy but it seems that you changed a lot!
-Dave: I'm not Duraralt! I'm his brother! Let me goooo!
-Minnie: Oh? Now you try to lie me to not having to say that you came to see me? I hate lazy guys, you know.
Then a tall man with long red hair and with a black and red heavy armor that covered a body stronger and darker than steel and a giant axe in his back comes. He was a dwarf with overgrow. Overgrow is a passive that appears in a 1% of all the dwarf population, it makes you as tall as a human and your VIT gets high(around 20 points in it) already at lv 1. He was Vilge.
-Vilge: Minnie. He's not the boss. If not he would be already screaming out of fear to your own childish mind.
-Minnie: How you dare to call me short!? I'll punish you! Cannon!
A giant boar appears full of scars and it had lv 70 already and it looks angry.
-Vilge: You know that I like to kill big boys like this one!
Then Geralt appears out of some bushes looking very angry.
-Geralt: I should be calm but this crap is enough to get me angry! A damn boar sends me flying!? I'm going to kill its owner!
-Dave: Woah. Not even the twins made him angry.
-Vilge: (looks the two armors) Okay. Sorry about this.
Vilge grabs Geralt and Dave and with a hit of his axe knocks them out and takes them to his room, and sends a message to Duraralt saying: Duraralt-san, I know that the guild you are in took a quest from us. But, I think that between me and Minnie we knocked them down. I'll wait until they wake up, but I think that your brother is here. And Minnie doesn't want to wait to hit him. Please come.
When Duraralt recieves it does a facepalm that can be heard in all Dreamland.
-Duraralt: Crap! CRAP! **+&-+! Those two! This is going to be hell! That they save their asses! I warned them to be careful! But no Duraralt is an idiot, nothing will happen! If Minnie whips them until they die they'll be lucky! I'll send Adreilt to save those two! No way I'm meeting her again! No damn way!
Duraralt goes to find Adreilt but he's nowhere to be seen.

Finally I did this chapter. There'll be adventure for some chapters! Bad luck of Dave! He smells like Duraralt and that was why he got in this trouble! They'll be able to escape!? You'll know.