Chapter 52: The RGA and True Gold

When all the council was about to start talking, a tall man with ash hair, blue eyes and with many scars in his face that was wearing a white armor with many blue crystals and a big axe with some red crystals entered in the room. He seemed exhausted and Blaft was surprised to see him. That man was the leader of the RGA, the russian guild alliance, a federation that lived in the highest and coldest mountain in all Dreamland that was near of Greltiel and took any type of quests but also protected those who had troubles in the area.
-Blaft: A pleasure to see you, Vlad.
-Vlad: The pleasure is mine. I climbed this flying island only to arrive to the council!
Geralt looked at Vlad dumbstruck. He had climbed a flying island and the question was how he was able to do that.
-Blaft: You made that a mage sent you flying with a wind spell again to be able to reach the lowest part of the island?
-Vlad: Yes! That trick always works!
-Blaft: And later with your passive art... That thing is far too good. Being able to climb extremely hard things to climb.
-Vlad: Well it is nothing compared to my Cold Hell Splitter art!
-Jerome: You are always so extreme that I don't want to fight you...
-Vlad: (laughs) Well, a good king is always all the good and the bad!

Then another man arrived, he had long black hair, tanned skin and black eyes. He was wearing glasses, old arabian clothes and seemed like a sheik, and carried a scimitar. Blaft looked at him as he wanted to kill him but he controlled himself. That man was Ariamor, the guildmaster of True Gold. True Gold was known for being a successful trading guild and it was extremely quick with anything that anyone ordered. Still, the prices were extremely high so no normal player could pay for their services.
-Blaft: Look who has arrived... The great Ariamor...
-Ariamor: I feel hostility coming from you, Blaft. Anything wrong?
-Blaft: How you dare to arrive late!? You have a lot to explain! And that means really a lot!
-Ariamor: Really? What it is?
-Lei Xin: You know way too well what it is, Ariamor.
-Ariamor: Let's do the meeting already. I only have 2 hours and then I've got to leave. I had many things prepared for today.
-Blaft: We warned you, so it is your fault!
-Ariamor: Indeed, unless you warned me with almost no time to prepare all.
-Duraralt: Heh. Well, the members of a guild sometimes are like the guildmaster.
-Ariamor: You owe us that item.
-Durararlt: Never. I won't give you Ragnarok. That's end of the line. Get it?
-Ariamor: Many of us think the same. Give us Ragnarok.

Duraralt sighed and didn't even answer. He looked serious and Geralt knew that Duraralt had his own reasons to say that. Many people wanted that Dreamland failed and the only one that was able to avoid the last try of those who hated VR and putting a bad name to VR was Duraralt himself.
-Vlad: You are sure to try that, Ariamor? You big guilds dare to ask him to give up the only thing that could destroy all of us? You have to kill me first to grab that item. And the RGA won't stay quiet!
-Lei Xin: Vlad is right in that. I know that Lion's Heart, Black Order, Beauty Blossom and you want that item so badly, but it only can give pain and misery. Duraralt himself has a good reason to keep it hidden.
-Victor: (laughs) Why you want such big item!? I can kill strong monsters on my own, and also I can destroy your people! But you really want to blow you up with that item!
When Jerome was about to reply Victor, Geralt got up and hitted the table with his right hand. Everyone kept silent and looked Geralt. He really looked angry.
-Geralt: DON'T BE STUPID! I know what that item can do! Forget it and stop going after it! It'll carry more pain to those who love this game than nothing else! I really don't care if you start killing each other, as long as you don't involve people that doesn't have nothing to do with that! AND REMEMBER THIS! DURARALT IS A MEMBER OF MY GUILD! STOP WITH DEMANDING OR ASKING FROM HIM THAT ITEM!
-Ariamor: Or what?

Shade appeared behind Ariamor with her Shirasaya near of Ariamor's neck. She really looked ready to kill him.
-Shade: Need any clue better than this, Mr Master of True Gold?
-Ariamor: (Smiles) Kill me and you will have a war at hands, Geralt.
Jerome looked the situation and started thinking in what his brother had said. Geralt knew the effects of Ragnarok. Jerome looked at Martha and without a single word they both knew what the other was thinking. They both decided to forget about Ragnarok, if Geralt was telling the truth, which was exactly what was happening, Ragnarok wasn't worth of using. Jerome and Martha got up and hit the table too. Ariamor was smiling thinking that they both would help him.
-Jerome: I'm with Geralt. Ariamor, sorry for this, but if Geralt is right with Ragnarok... It isn't worth of using.
-Martha: I'm with Geralt too. And we are sorry for the harassing, Duraralt. We thought that it would be like one of the magic crystals that Dave use.
-Duraralt: (smiles) I'll say a phrase of Alvyn: No matter what has been done, if the one that has done a bad thing regrets doing it and/or redeem himself for what has done, I really don't care of what he has done in the past.
-Ariamor: And!? That thing can give us full control of the world.
-Martha: Only you can be a king by earning the trust of the people. Your way is the tyranny itself.
-Blaft: Well, now that everyone has arrived, can we start please!?
-Geralt: Yes.

Hi! I hope you like this chapter! A little late I know. But well, I was busy! I hope that you all have a good day and nice xmas!