Chapter 55: World Council III

Ariamor and the others big guild masters were sweating because Deadlast was coming. Blaft was angry because it only could mean two things, or he found how to grab the guy behind all the banned items and was here or one of the guildmasters caused enough trouble to make Deadlast move out.
-Blaft: Who caused that Deadlast decided to go after the big guilds!? WHO!?
-Vlad: He said big guilds no!? I'm running out of here! I may be russian but that doesn't mean that I'm that crazy to stay!
-Merlinia: (eyes crying and trembling of fear) Not him! Not him again!
-Jerome: Deadlast is one player! (Sighs) Maybe a powerful one... But if he is going after Martha, I'm going to turn him into ash!
-Leo: Can you turn ash something that you can't hit?
-Jerome: I'll hit him. No one can evade all attacks.
-Ariamor: I should go...
-Blaft: YOU STAY HERE! (Checks a message sent of Oboro giving him info of Mellorine as an antiVR, and that she used money created from something external to Dreamland and used banned items) We have two issues to talk, and I'm not letting you go without answering both issues! First, Ariamor's deal behaviour. Ariamor, you sold items to Mellorine, a member of an antiVR group. You knew that?
-Ariamor: Nothing at all. She paid well.
-Blaft: That money is a fake too. (Sighs) Ariamor, be sincere with this one. You sold her a banned item?
-Ariamor: That question insults my sense of honor. First, I don't deal with banned items. Second, even if I did, I would do it in a bigger and better way!
-Blaft: I have more questions. Deadlast raided a raided slaver camp. Nothing to say about it?
-Ariamor: What I should say? Deadlast's overboard justice is a fact. I don't know what are you trying to learn from me, Blaft, but I'm not involved in this.
-Blaft: Yes, really? Ariamor, let's test that. You knew Zephyr?

Ariamor started sweating and his eyes moved a little to the left. Duraralt saw that and without thinking he hit Ariamor with full power.
-Duraralt: Answer him. NOW. Depending on what you say, I'm going to kill you.
-Ariamor: I met her once. She bought me some potions.
Duraralt pointed his spear to Ariamor's neck.
-Duraralt: You sold her potions. Exp ones? You are the damn bastard that killed her, you are telling me that?
-Ariamor: For the love of god! No! I wouldn't sell something that could kill and less if it's a banned item!
-Blaft: We'll take your word. But if we find otherwise...
-Duraralt: I and Deadlast will do something together. “As good brothers in law."
-Ariamor: Understood. “He is angry. Really angry. I should ask my own people about what happened to our little deals..."

Duraralt makes his spear return to his hand and uses it as a seat. A seat that floated. He looked sad. Geralt sees this and decides to do something that he wouldn't like to do.
-Geralt: If by any chance, you have something of Zephyr, can you give it to Duraralt? I want to create a grave here in Dreamland.
-Martha: It is a pain, but we didn't find nothing of her.
-Jerome: Neither Black Order.
-Leo: I'll put my people searching.
-Nelly: She was a great warrior. And I fear that we might have something.
Dave and Duraralt look at Nelly surprised.
-Duraralt: What you have!?
-Nelly: A sword but I don't understand how to use this. I'll show you.

Nelly takes out a greatsword that was green and with a cherry blossom flower engraved in the blade. Duraralt sees it and looks sad.
-Duraralt: Hope. That's her blade, Hope. It's my finest creation. It has 3 forms, defensive, offensive and life steal. It can only be used by someone who has Ultimate Dominator. I created two Ultimate Dominators. One is destroyed and the other one is mine. I know that she would be sad if no one could use it, but I cannot use Hope.
-Dave: Thank you Nelly. That made you feel better, no brother?
-Duraralt: Yeah, Dave.
-Nelly: You are really going to do a grave?
-Geralt: If we don't respect our deads, we aren't fitted to live. That's a truth.
-Lei Xin: I'm honoured to have met someone with such honor.
-Ren Xin: It's a honor to find someone who takes the companions so seriously.
-Kathy: (Smiles) If you are going to do that, we will let you bury her sword and we will help. My people knows how to do a funeral worth of Zephyr. That girl always gave trouble, but she didn't surrender.
-Dave: Burying her won't be enough. Geralt, I'll ask one thing. Can we create in the open part of Vinliel a chamber for heroes? Where heroes that aren't with us anymore for diferent reasons have the remains of their equip.
-Geralt: A great idea.
-Vlad: Zephyr was a hero, indeed.
-Merlinia: No one can even try to disagree in that point.
Blaft and Alvyn smile and Alvyn whispers something to Blaft.
-Alvyn: Blaft. You surely will be happy. Zephyr is called a hero.
-Blaft: Who wouldn't be? Zephyr wasn't in Angel's Paradise but we all knew her and she was important for us. It seems that is raining, no? (Small tears are sliding through the face of Blaft)
-Alvyn: We are in a building it... You are right. It really is raining inside a building. But we must continue with the council.
-Blaft: True.

Blaft stands up and coughs.
-Blaft: Our last issue is the different fights that there has been in all Dreamland lately. Like the destruction of Barbatos Guild. Want to destroy other guilds for a good reason? But... It affects to everyone else. At least try to reduce to a minimum the damage. Like Martha did with Barbatos guild. Kathy, you are one of the most troublesome in that issue. Please, I remind you of that.
-Kathy: Understood!
-Alvyn: (smiles) All the things have been talked, so now is lunch time and after that tea time. And of course we can still talk while eating, no!?
-Everyone: Yes!

Meanwhile, in a old manor basement, Deadlast is interrogating Mellorine and she talks. Mellorine is filled with holes but she is still alive, Oboro was filming it while everyone in the GMs cities were looking in different screens what Oboro was filming.
-Mellorine: Why you are so evil... (coughs) Why you torture me!?
-Deadlast: Define evil.
-Mellorine: This isn't right!
-Deadlast: What is right?
-Mellorine: What are you saying?
-Deadlast: Why the world has to follow a certain rules of good or evil? Why the world does everything according to what is right or not? Who decided that not torturing was good?
-Mellorine: Is this a new method to kill me?
-Deadlast: No. I'm only answering your first question. Following with what I was saying. It was chosen by some people that were respected and took the “card" of humanity first. Good and evil does not exist. That was created to keep a control because those with power feared that people stopped accepting them.
-Mellorine: You fight for justice.
-Deadlast: Indeed.
A small spike of inner darkness goes through the shoulder of Mellorine.
-Deadlast: But justice given by your definition of right and wrong is not enough sometimes. (Grins) IT CAN'T BE CALLED JUSTICE IF YOU DON'T GO WAY TOO FAR! Now, tell me one thing more. I've got the little drug dealers, but you don't know of the big ones?
-Mellorine: I resisted until now. I won't tell you the name of my AntiVR group.
-Deadlast: It seems that I'll have to do it.
The spike that was in the shoulder created little spikes that went through the veins of Mellorine, causing severe injuries.
-Deadlast: Tell me the names. Or not. I love playing with your veins!
-Mellorine: (in pain) VR_HeLL! That's the name!
-Deadlast: Perfect! Thanks for your cooperation. Oboro, call Lea.
-Oboro: On it! Lea!

Lea entered in the basement.
-Lea: Can I finish her off?
-Deadlast: Yes. She is only a used napkin right now for me.
Lea grabs and arrow and prepares to shoot Mellorine.
-Lea: BANNING ART: NEURAL SHOT!
Lea shoots a red glowing arrow that perforates Mellorine's head and Mellorine starts crying of pain. Lea's art causes damages to the enemy in the real world too, causing them to have headaches after the ban and feeling a lot of pain during 20 minutes. Lea has finished Mellorine.

-Oboro: Deadlast, we will need help with that.
-Deadlast: Call Kidd, Artorias and Timber. We are going for a 3 objectives mission. Even if I hate attacking Duraralt, I know that Martha won't be an easy target in her city. So, sorry for Beat and the others but the World Council will have to work as our place to do what we have to do! Prepare a plan and this one has to be perfect.
-Oboro: Geralt's luck is insane, Deadlast. The more carefully you scheme, the more unexpected events come along if we talk of him. No matter how many steps ahead I scheme, the plan will go crazy.
-Deadlast: And? It means that your planning can be better, Oboro. Take the card first, my dear friend.
-Oboro: There is a chance to defeat Geralt. Vilge is with us in this, no? And he is doing things for Beat. He'll go there first. (Smiles) If we use this chance...
-Deadlast: We take the “Card" of luck first. Show me your best plan! Do your worst, Oboro!
-Oboro: My plan will be perfect!

Things are getting crazy. Who knows what can happen now! Everyone can end dead? Or Oboro's plan will fail?