Chapter 24: A new base.

Geralt and his team returned to Bradtiel, Shade tried to be near Geralt but the twins were in the way. Tina was grabbing Geralt left arm and Mina was grabbing Geralt right arm, the two were very happy and Geralt was nervous. Many men looked Geralt with envy and Shade started looking full of envy to the twins.
They reached the Diamond Wolfves and saw that many people were getting out to go leveling and Dave came to greet the team but when he saw Geralt, he looked surprised and jealous.
-Dave: Following Jerome's path?
-Geralt: If that's the way you're going to greet me, better don't even try to greet. Not my choice, they wanted and there's no way to make them leave my arms.
Adreilt and Duraralt get out to see what happens and sees Geralt.
-Adreilt: I knew that Ice mages could freeze things, but you froze their arms or heated their hearts?
-Duraralt: I think that he heated three hearts.
-Shade: Shut up.
-Dave: Shade is moody. Well, we could talk of important things.
-Tina: Like what?
-Duraralt: First, a little of space would be good for Geralt. He's almost wearing you two, and what way of wearing, at first I thought that he was Jerome.

The twins blush and leave Geralt a little of space.
-Geralt: Thanks girls. Well, first I shall do protective crimps for all of you. Since I have Winalalt, having all Eltears could be good.
-Duraralt: And after we must make a city!
Geralt, the twins and Shade look surprised.
-Geralt and Shade: Already!?
-Twins: We recruited that much!?
-Dave: Yes, we need a city.
-Adreilt: And we had a very looong time recruiting. And you needed us.
-Duraralt:(yawns) Yeah. Well we were looking for safe places to make it from zero. But then we found a castle that needs a lot of repairs that could do the job.
-Geralt: Let me guess. Full of monsters?
-Dave: He knew quick. You are getting better at this.
-Geralt: Let's say that I had a lot of time to read hints in Balatraf. And I had good teachers.
-Adreilt: So now you know that those three love you. What girl you'll choose?
Shade stabs Adreilt and then the twins unleash strong magic against him.
-Shade: Don't say nonsense! He'll tell us before telling you!
-Twins: Yeah!
-Adreilt: Luckily... I'm alive...
-Dave: Adreilt! Dumb. But well, ask him when the girls aren't near!
-Duraralt: (keeps yawning) This is boooooring! I'll go making crimps.
Duraralt goes to the smith place that Diamond Wolfves have.
-Geralt: Okay, I go too.

Geralt leaves to create the crimps and meanwhile the girls go to take a bath.
In the bath, the girls use towels and talk a lot about how the guild grew quickly and also of many boys, but they had a thing in common, no boy was better than Geralt. Sif and Sharking were bathing with the girls but there was a lot of steam and there no one could see nothing.
-Sif: "Geralt, a little more and you are here instead of me. I'm a boy and I'm having a bath with girls. Who would say that this could happen?".
Geralt finished the last crimp, a very beautiful one for Shade, and a message appears saying: Sif's happiness is at maximum, great job!
Geralt thinks a little and discovers where Sif is. Scared that the girls could kill him went running to the bath and he enters and sees Shade. Geralt is stunned and stares at Shade. Shade blushes.
-Shade: Geralt... Why are you here?
-Geralt: I... Went to get Sif... Don't think anything wrong!
-Shade: Oh... Why?
-Geralt: I assure you that you don't know why. Please I can get him?
-Shade: Happiness at max level while being here?
-Geralt: How did you know?
-Shade: Most boys are the same...
Geralt without wanting looks to the chest of Shade and she ends red faced.
-Shade: I knew that this could happen... But... But... I'm not ready yeeeeet!
Shade slaps Geralt and with the power of that slap sends Geralt out of the bathroom. Sif leaves running.

Out of the bathroom, Geralt has the left part of the face red thanks to the slap and is on the ground, Dave looks at Geralt.
-Dave: Sif was inside?
-Geralt: Yeah... With the girls...
-Dave: Lucky bastard. You try to stop the fun for Sif and you get inside it. Why I don't have this luck? You have luck, your pet has luck. And I'm here losing all the fun.
-Geralt: I only saw Shade. But, believe me, for all gods I think that Shade is damn pretty.
-Dave: YOU BASTARD! You have all the luck of world or what!?
-Geralt: Shut up... This is bad luck...
Geralt gets up and goes to the kitchen to grab something to eat.
After half hour the girls get out of the bathroom and see Geralt and smile. Geralt goes to talk with Shade.
-Geralt: Shade, sorry, I only wanted to avoid that Sif put himself in trouble...
-Shade: Don't worry. I was nervous. Well now that you surely know that I love you, you'll understand that the way you looked me, even without wanting, made me slap you.
-Geralt: Yeah, I know that but... Sorry. It won't happen again, unless you want.
-Shade: (blush) Shut up. You're nicer than most boys.
-Geralt: (blush) That's not true. I'm like any boy.
-Shade: Any boy would have tried to get a better view. You didn't
-Geralt: Well... That's...
-Shade: But be ready to get slapped if you look my chest again.
-Geralt: Understood!
-Dave: Hey doves! We go to the castle!
-Geralt: Okay!
Duraralt, Geralt, Shade and Adreilt leave.
-Dave: A shame that I'm here. Why I lose always all the fun?
-Tina: And here goes. Shade is about to have Geralt's heart. I must think of something to make him love me.
-Mina: I must think.

The battle for the love of Geralt hasn't ended, and it won't end soon. But also now our good guild will go to a castle full of monsters to get it for Diamond Wolfves! What will happen? You'll see in next chapter.