Chapter 63: The Gale of Hope

Almost all the strong members of the World Council were defeated or highly damaged, Deadlast, Artorias and Oboro were searching for survivors of the attack. Mina had grabbed some highly wounded survivors and tried to carry them inside of the remnants of the World Council building. But she was too weak ti carry them all, so she had to move one by one. But Deadlast found her.
-Deadlast: Good lady, could you leave me take them out? I don't want to kill a little girl.
-Mina: I'm a healer! I won't let you kill no one! MEDIUM BARRIER!
Mina creates a barrier that protects her and the wounded ones but keeps Deadlast out, leaving a safe area. Or she thought that.
-Deadlast: Fool. A medium barrier can't stop me. INNER DARKNESS: DARK GUARDIAN ARMS!
From Deadlast shoulders two big arms made of darkness appeared and they started crushing slowly the barrier of Mina. Mina started having troubles to keep the barrier but she kept trying, After all the fight, Deadlast couldn't keep a fight without losing hp since he almost exhausted all of his mp. But Deadlast wouldn't use his hp to kill Mina.
-Deadlast: “A mere healer won't withstand my power. I'll just crush her when her mp goes low."
-Mina: “I won't let him kill them! Geralt suffered thanks to them and to us for being trouble! And I really owe him one! I won't fail him!"

Meanwhile, Dave was searching for Duraralt to help him but he could only find the corpse.
-Dave: So you really lost... They are truly strong. I always looked up to you, brother. You have suffered so much... And yet you had to fight your own team, for us... You did it for me, no?
Dave hears a scream of pain. It was from Mina. Her Barrier couldn't withstand the power of Deadlast, even weakened.
-Dave: Now they attack Mina!? Bastards! I won't let the guild suffer because of the failures of the World Council!
Dave remembered how he joined Geralt. It was sudden but he was the only one that accepted him that wasn't his brother. He was weak but he found a way to be strong with Geralt. And even if he didn't like the crazy things that happened, he loved the guild itself. Fighting against Deadlast or Artorias it was a sure death, but Dave wouldn't leave someone that couldn't fight in a dire situation.
-Dave: I must run... I must become a wind to have a chance!
Dave grabbed a crimp that Duraralt gave him some days ago to make sure that he was fine and put it in his hand and put Sif's Eltear. It started glowing and a voice sounded in the head of Dave.
-Gale Siflien: So you want to save your people? Be fast? Without me, you can't. But your loyalty to your king is something I, Sif the spirit of freedom and honor, will reward! Say my name! I'm Gale Siflien!
-Dave: Give me your power! Gale Siflien!
Dave is turned into wind and goes forward at a insane speed. Oboro sees it and tries to stop Dave but he's not enough quick and is sent flying by the speed of Dave.

Meanwhile, the barrier of Mina broke and Deadlast was about to kill her when he felt a strong wind and his dark arms were destroyed. From the wind, Dave with the eyes and the ears of a wolf appeared.
-Deadlast: So you are using Sif's Eltear... You can't defeat me.
-Dave: I know. But I'll become a gale. A gale of hope for my guild!
-Deadlast: So that's what triggered your familiar? Interesting. A familiar that rewards loyalty. (Smiles) A great familiar indeed. You truly deserve this... Oh gods, make my dream come true for a moment. Let my light appear in front of me and with it I shall smite all the evil. DREAM ART: ORDER: SMILE!
In front of Deadlast a strong light appeared and it turned into someone that Dave knew only in photos that Duraralt had. Photos of Duraralt and a girl that was always smiling. She had red hair, black eyes and was using Ultimate Dominator and the sword that Dave saw before in the meeting, Hope.
-Dave: Impossible... She's dead...
-Zephyr: The true one is dead. But I'm a memory of Deadlast. My dear brother Deadlast called me here for a reason.
-Deadlast: (smiles) I only wanted to see you and fight alongside this man. He uses your favourite boss Eltear.
-Zephyr: Yeah!? Let's do it!
-Deadlast: I knew that you would say that.
Deadlast and Zephyr tried to kill Dave attacking him the two at the same time but Dave was too quick to be hit by an attack like that and threw a pair of bullseyes to each of them at a speed and with less cooldown than usually thanks to Sif's boost and all the shots had wind element, and that meant a perforation damage boost. But Zephyr was way too good for a normal order because she tried to push Dave to a wall. Dave almost was caught thanks to Sif extreme's speed since it was hard to control for Dave.

Dave was in a pinch, but he smiled and shot arrows with an extreme accuracy to Deadlast but Zephyr protected him with the defensive version of hope. Dave was surprised that the fake Zephyr had free will.
-Zephyr: How's doing Duraralt, Dave? He is your brother no? He really talked a lot of you when we had our private moments.
-Dave: How you know that, fake!?
-Zephyr: I'm a memory of Zephyr. (Smiles) I'm the most real copy of her!
-Dave: I'm going to burn you!
Dave grabs some fire crystals, charged them with a little extra of wind magic and throws them to Deadlast.
-Dave: MAGNIFIED FIRE BLAST!
The explosion caused by the fire crystals was 10 times bigger than a normal one and totally burned Deadlast but he survived. Dave was shocked by that.
-Dave: How much you'll survive!?
-Deadlast: What more I have to survive to kill that girl and all of the remaining enemies?
-Zephyr: I'll end him now! BRAVE SLASH! OFFENSIVE MODE!
Zephyr's sword obtained a red aura and Zephyr hit Dave while he was shocked and almost killed him in one strike. But before losing, Dave threw a fire crystal that exploded in Deadlast face and killed him. The fake Zephyr couldn't heal him and she started to dissapear. Dave saved Mina but at the cost of being defeated. Mina couldn't avoid to cry a little.
-Mina: Keep it together! I must heal people! But... He really lost to save me... That was nice. Even for such dumb guy like him...
Mina starts healing the wounded ones.

Hi dear readers! Lately I had some troubles, but well, most of them are fixed. I explained a part of what happened in a message for the followers. But well, those are things I cannot control!

I really hope that you liked this chapter!