Chapter 22: Battle Against The Guardian.

Zwei charged forward against Geralt and Jerome. Geralt tries to avoid the attack but he's unable to avoid it all and ends damaged, Jerome jumps and hits in Zwei's back and damages him a lot.
Zwei slashes several times Jerome and almost kills him.
-Zwei: I'll destroy you two! Surrender!
-Jerome: (Coughs blood) Like I'll let you have Winalalt hidden here...
-Geralt: Jerome! Stay out of this! I'll finish him!
Geralt attacks Zwei with an Eagle Slash and sends him flying, Geralt goes to kill Zwei while he can't move but Zwei does an area attack with his blade so strong that stops Geralt attack and sends him to the ground almost dead, but Geralt gets up.
-Geralt: I... Can't lose... Here. I'll defeat you... and I'll obtain Winalalt power. That way I can really become a good guild leader...
-Zwei: Ha! You're weak like all the people! You can't harness the power of Winalalt! Surrender!
Geralt can hardly walk but he goes where Zwei is and attacks but Zwei counters his attack and makes Geralt fall to the ground.
-Zwei: There are things that won't change. Your weakness will be always with you. The world will always discriminate anyone. Your resolution is not enough strong to fight me.
Geralt gets up full of blood and sheats his sword to prepare a last attack and then a sudden surge of power makes him able to create a new skill, an art.
-Geralt: ITTORYU IAI ART: GATE OF SOUL!
Geralt unsheats his swords and a giant stream of mana gets out of the blade, and while Zwei was looking it surprised the stream cuts Zwei in half second.

Everyone is surprised, Geralt defeated a guardian and obtained an art. That made him one of the strongest players right now.
-Geralt: I... Won't be defeated... As a guild leader, I must... Defeat those who stay in the path of my guild...
-Shade: Geralt...
-Geralt: Don't be... afraid... this is nothing...
Geralt falls and Mina and Shade go to heal him.
-Geralt: I didn't know... That you could heal... Shade.
-Shade: Not a lot but I can. But stay there, you'll need treatment too. The bleeding have been bad.
-Geralt: Okay... Also I'm without mp so moving would be hard.
-Tina: Well, Dad went too far... Even if it was his job.
-Jerome: That prideful guy fought a small battle... but he did more than most... Haha!
-Geralt: Shut up...
-Mina: What they said is true. But also you went too far. We can help you.
-Geralt: What type of guildmaster can stay behind of his guild to protect himself? I can't.
-Shade: That way of thinking will kill you.
-Geralt: And? Better dead in a fight protecting what is important for you than letting your friends suffer.
-Shade: (Blushes) Yeah, but... I don't want... That you get all the job.
-Geralt: And? If that way I can make you all happy, I rather prefer doing it all by myself!
Mina, Tina and Shade blush a lot.
-Jerome: Hahaah! It's a thing of family, no!? You make that the girls love you. But someday you'll have to decide who will be your girlfriend.
-Geralt: I think of all of them as friends,dear friends I must help.
-Jerome: A great answer.

Meanwhile, around Taraq, Beat is walking happily and sees a guy wandering looking for the Sharkking(in it's miniboss version).
-Beat: If you're looking the miniboss in this area, it has been killed already. Yohoho!
-Guy: Youuuu! You stole it, no? I'll kill you and get his drops.
-Beat: (Serious, even if he's a skeleton and we can see exactly if he's serious, because he's only bones) Ahg, I hate killing players. Yohoho...
Beat dissapears and appears behind the guy and the guy is cutted into little pieces.
-Beat: Another one second fight. This is boriiiiing! I should create something to find a good sparring companion. (Thinks for half an hour) Yes! A tournament!
Beat keeps walking happily until he reaches Taraq.

Here there is, the new chapter! Sorry if it's short, I was busy all last week and couldn't do last week chapter(summer is near! Yohoho! That means that this weeks I'll be working a lot.).
I hope that you liked!