Chapter 32: Vilge the viking and Minnie the tamer.

In Vilge's house, that was a little house with two floors, the first one had a kitchen, a table with 6 seats around it and 3 windows. The second floor has three rooms, one was a place where the pets of Minnie rest and eat that was a big room with a lot of pet beds and a lot of empty bowls. The other rooms where the rooms of Vilge and Minnie, the room of Vilge was full of trophies, had a big bed, and a crafting station to repair the equipment.
Minnie's room was purely pink, with photos of her and all the team, photos of Duraralt and her and a photo of Deadlast and Minnie, also it had a big pink bed and a storage that is full of clothes and pet armors.

Geralt and Dave where in Vilge's room, the two woke up and Dave was afraid already. Vilge comes with some fresh apples and a bottle made of glass full of water.
-Vilge: Hi, Geralt and Dave. I'm Vilge, a GM.
-Geralt: Why you knocked us?
-Vilge: Minnie was about to start a fight that would have brought trouble. And if Duraralt hasn't told you, she's unstoppable when she wants. Even Duraralt is afraid of her. I'm the only one that isn't afraid of her.
-Dave: So that's why he doesn't want to come...
-Vilge: Well, still. You had a quest in this town, no?
-Geralt: Yes.
-Vilge: Getting something and deliver it to Taraq, right?
-Geralt: Yes...
-Vilge: Go back to your base. It's a carriage full of banned items.
-Geralt: If that's so, I want to destroy it. But I want to see it with my eyes.
-Vilge: You can't. If something happens to you, Duraralt will be angry.
-Dave: And then, knowing that we have this quest, why we don't act as a bait?
-Vilge: Hmmmm...
Vilge starts thinking but then a lot of steam gets out of his ears. His head overheated.
-Dave: Follow our plan and go. It's easier.
Then Minnie enters.
-Minnie: Duraralt! Here I wanted to see you again!
-Dave: I'm his brother, Dave. The only elf ranger in Dreamland. My nick is Casanova.
Minnie thinks a little.
-Minnie: He dared to send you to make me fall for you!?
-Dave: Crap, she misunderstood all.
-Minnie: How sweet of him! Knowing of him, he knew that I wouldn't like to be always separated from my boy, so he decided to send me his brother to be happy!
-Geralt: "What the hell?"
-Minnie: (Pouts) But that isn't nice...
-Dave: "What the heck!?"
-Minnie: I'll trash this rooooom!

Geralt got scared and without thinking he approached Minnie. Then he bit Minnie in the neck and sucked a little of her blood. That made Minnie sleepy. The blood of Minnie tasted like a cake buried in sugar. Vilge looked surprised.
-Vilge: Really? If I knew that vampires could do that, I would ask Deadlast to live here! I'll follow your plan.
-Dave: Perfect, then we have to go inside the city.
-Vilge: You are inside the city already. Our house is inside the city, not like Oboro's house.
-Geralt: Then we should start going.

Meanwhile, in a floating island, Beat is in a jungle that is up in that floating island, and his objective is exploring this island using a map he got from the database but he got lost.
-Beat: Yohohoho! It seems that I'm lost! It's a bad issue! I should call someone to help me... Not yet! I'LL EXPLORE THIS ISLAND! It will be the place for my tournament! And I'm having fun here.
Beat starts walking and behind him there is a mountain of corpses of some kind of giant flowers that tried to kill him. Then a lot of big monkeys with iron armors, iron swords and wood shields attack Beat but Beat avoids all the hits.
-Beat: This monkeys never learn. Well they learned to ambush me. So I can expect a lot more of grateful surprises here! YOHOHOHOHOH! I'm so happy! Finally I'm having fun!
Beat unsheats his swords and when the monkeys jump to him, he slashes them quickly without wasting a second and kills them all in 30 seconds.
-Beat: For next time use better materials! Even a lv 10 player could see your body through that armor! I'll be expecting a greater surprise next time we fight!
Then Beat sees some elves running scared.
-Elf 1: Deadlast is here!
-Elf 2: I'm not getting enough to risk myself so much!
-Beat: Oh, wonderful! Some players here! Finally I'll find help! Hello gentlemen!
The two elves look at Beat surprised.
-Elf 1: What the heck? A talking skeleton!?
-Elf 2: Here!?
-Beat: Oh, let me introduce myself. I'm Beat! The creator of this game!
-Elf 2: Why are you here?
-Beat: Checking this island but I got lost. Even using a map.
-Elf 1: Oh. We shouldn't stay here. Deadlast is here and he's killing all the town only to know where the drug dealers are.
-Beat: Oh! You should have told him while he was being nice! He has a very bad mood!
-Elf 1: You know him!?
-Beat: Yeah. I asked him to become a GM... Buuut he declined.
-Elf 2: This guy!? What city you planned to send him!? Hell city!?
-Beat: Oh? There isn't a city like that! I was planning to make him keep an eye on Minnie...
-Elf: Good idea.
Then Deadlast appears and sees Beat.
-Deadlasy: Stay out of this.
-Beat: Then don't kill those who are going to guide me!
-Deadlast: Okay, you have a last chance. Tell me where the drug dealers are.
-Elf 1: I think that they are somewhere in this jungle.
-Elf 2: I think that near of the Mob Monkeys nest!
-Deadlast: It was so hard to say? Thanks.
-Beat: Hey Deadlast! I'll make a copy of the map of this area for you!
-Deadlast: I have one. Remember that Alvyn made all the maps while we were exploring.
-Beat: Okay! Good luck!
Deadlast leaves and Beat with the elves start walking to go to the city that was attacked by Deadlast.

I know that I didn't do a super story chapter, but explaining how Daltial is it's a little too much for this chapter. So better doing this.