Chapter 61.5: Skills IV

Hi people! Here I'm putting skills! I know it has passed a lot of time since last chapter of skills but until now it wasn't really needed. But this time, I think that is worth doing this!
This time 3 members of Angel's Paradise will have their skills revealed! But not only that, also I'll talk of his various nicks.
And many will ask why Duraralt recruited them. He wanted to stop the war. The most efficient way to stop it: Cause so much damage that will render both sides unable to fight. So he took the craziest players, the smartest players, the strongest players and the most noble ones and put them together. And with the 14 members he went from battle to battle defeating both sides. And when they couldn't keep up anymore he gave them the chance to stop the war creating the World Council.

First one will be Artorias, The Silver Hero. His nick comes from his set that is made of silver and he has saved countless times people that has been in dire situations. Another of his nicks is The Pride of Dragons, he is the strongest dragon in all Dreamland, has honor but he's proud of his power and he loves Minnie but doesn't want to cause her any trouble. Also another trait that he has and made him be fit to be called The Pride of Dragons was that he has patience but he'll lose it if someone makes Minnie cry. And you don't want him angry.

Level: 60
Stats: AGI: 40 DEX: 80
Skills:
Lancer:
LV10 Javelin: The user throws the spear and it inflicts a lot of perforating damage. This type of damage penetrates a small % of armor. Perfect to destroy the vanguard. Starter skill
Lv10 Strong stab: A powerful attack that does perforating damage. Starter Skill
Lv10 Flash stab: Quick attack yet weak that does perforating damage. Starter skill.
Lv10 Moon Ballad: The user jumps and with a quick barrage of hits perforates the armor and causes bleeding. Does massive damage. Needs Flash Stab and Strong Stab at lv 10.
Lv 10 Lance Mastery: A passive skill that increase the damage of the spears and the critical rate of spears.
Lv 10 Evasive Lance: Passive skill. Increases the evasion rate of the spear user and lowers the defense.
Lv 10 Moonlight Javelin: A strong throw that can cause perforating damage and bleeding. It needs lv 10 Javelin, lv 10 Strong Stab
Lv10 Lightspeed Javelin: An instant hit throw that causes perforating damage. Needs lv 10 javelin and lv 10 Flash stab.

Trickster:
Lv10 Hopper: A fast jump skill. It can let you go far places in few moments.
Lv10 Shadow Double: Creates a double that can trick anyone and has the 10% of mp and hp of the user.

Master of Battalion:
Lv10 Tactic map: A passive skill. Makes the user capable of knowing the enemy position in a map in an area of 25 meters.
Lv10 Interference Wave: A skill that can be activated but is also a passive. The user can catch the psy contact and start jamming it making impossible the contact between squads. It can be grinded to lv 10 if you learn the skill.
Lv10 Tactical Fight: Passive. If someone is marked in the tactical map and the user ambushes him, the user gains a 30% of critical damage. Needs Tactic Map at lv 10.

Hero Skill: It's very rare to find one user but here there is another one! It changes depending of the other skills!
Lv10 Jump Forward Javelin: The user jumps forward and throws the spear. Is quicker than the normal Javelin. 5 seconds cooldown.
Lv10 Hero Power:Passive. The user gains a 30% of atk, 20% of speed and a 10% of DEF.

Arts:
Lv 10 Killer Art: Silver Ray. Artorias stabs the enemy with his spear countless times in a second and fills him/her with holes.
Lv 10 Banning Art: Banning Lotus. Artorias strikes in a area that has him at the center and if he kills someone he bans him. No cooldown.
Lv 10 Hope Art: Silver Ray of Hope, Birthright and Love. Artorias hits in a massive area that damages a lot any enemy that is in the area.

You know what his set does, but better we have it again!
His set is called the set of Birthright and Conquest. It's a set that on its own is very strong. The armor has 160 of DEF and a 100% of HP boost, but also has a boost of speed of 40% and a special passive. The special passive is when more than 50% of HP was about to get lost, the armor nullified all the damage. It has a cooldown of 80 seconds. His spear has 120 of atk, a boost of 50% of attack speed, 40% of attack damage, -30% of critical damage. The cape had 60 of DEF, -30% of resistance to physical damage and a area effect that burned everyone that got way too close.
Duraralt made it to make him the perfect frontline breaker and he made Artorias so strong that he would regret it someday.