Chapter 33: The city of thiefs.

Geralt and Dave get out of the house of Vilge and see Daltial. It's a big city with lots of pubs, inns, and potion shops. There are also two weapons shop and one armor shop but they are prepared for thiefs. There isn't Arena neither library. Also there are lots of factories with big smokestacks that are releasing fumes but those fumes weren't dangerous for the environment. The factories created pieces for ships that were delivered to Taraq, where the specialists put together the pieces and created the ships, but also created all the pieces for any mean of transport as long as Greltiel sent the blueprints of the thing that Daltial had to create. But the guards of this city could be bribed and then thiefs could get the blueprints before they were sent. But after several troubles, Beat sent two GMs to the city, which made that the guards were smarter at the time of getting bribes and the thiefs couldn't not even try to escape. But then the creation of banned items started being a trouble, since the ones doing this always used new guilds and usually small ones. But this time they grabbed a new guild but it has already become a medium size one. Geralt and Dave walked through the city but totally afraid of getting their things stolen, and they reached the meeting place.
-Geralt: Here we are! Time to do this quest!
-Dave: Okay!
Then a tall person appeared but it used a big armor, a hood and a mask in a way that made impossible to know who he or she was.
-Tally: Howdy! You can call me Tally. Or Tally the tall.
-Dave: Really?
-Geralt: That's your name?
-Tally: Not at all. But I'm bad at making names. Well, I'll show you the carriage.

Tally shows the carriage to Geralt and he checks the carriage and sees a lot of bags full of a white dust, it was Demon Whisper, a banned item. It made that anyone that ate a food with that dust saw the owner as a vital friend. Also it could be melted and turned into oil that if the user used it in a dagger, anyone that was stabbed by the user would become his friend. How it works? It affects the brain sending a message to it, and forces the brain to do what the message says. Luckily no one tried to make it for killing people inside the game.
-Geralt: Hey Tally. I don't know what is this dust but all this thing of secrets isn't good. I'll call a friend.
-Tally: A friend?
-Geralt: Yes. VILGEEEEE!
Vilge starts breaking the door with his axe.
-Vilge: Hello, you bastard! I'm going to cut you open wide! No, in half directly! You piece of garbage! I'm going to send you to hell! You and all your friends.
-Tally: Crap! I'm dead!
Dave takes out his bow and aims for the head of Tally.
-Dave: Geralt might be new, but not stupid! Surrender or die!
-Tally: Not in hell! Guys!
A lot of players appeared prepared to attack, all of them affected by Demon Whisper, they surround Geralt and Dave and get ready to attack Vilge.
Minnie passed through a wall using his best pet, an ice dragon.
-Minnie: Yeeeehaaaaaw! Here I'm! I'm going to whip the crap out of you!
-Tally: What the hell?
-Dave: Can you call your friend Watery the water? I'll need to drink from him after this.
-Tally: Ha ha ha... Very funny.
-Dave: Learned from the best. Minnie, could you take them all down?
-Minnie: Why?
-Dave: Because they are enemies?
-Minnie: And? It's not like I want... Maybe if someone could come tomorrow...
-Geralt: That is blackmail?
-Dave: No. It's directly that she has our heads and she can do what she wants.
-Geralt: Oh. And she wants that Duraralt comes tomorrow.
-Minnie: Yeah!
-Dave: Vilge. Could you...?
Dave sees Vilge killing people with his giant axe without stopping and it's like he has gone crazy.
-Vilge: More! More enemies! I want to fight more!
-Dave: "Brother, who the heck are your friends?"
-Geralt: "Now I get why he hates making choices..." Vilge, here! More!
-Vilge: Yeah!? Let's goooo!
Vilge charges against all the enemies and kills them all easily and then cuts the head of Tally with only one swing of his axe.
-Vilge: All is good when your enemies are dead!
-Minnie: You could leave one alive and send him to Blaft. That could help him a little...
-Vilge: Why? He would do the same as me.
-Geralt: One quest failed.
-Vilge: We have one for you. A group of thiefs in this town have obtained a blueprint of a new project that some smart people did.
-Minnie: Retrieve it and give it to the ones with the job of creating it!
-Dave: We don't work for free.
-Vilge: 10000 gold for taking it. 20000 gold for doing it. If you can retrieve anything that coud explain why those thiefs stole it, 100000 gold. All that for all the guild of course.
-Geralt: So much...
-Dave: Yeah...
-Geralt and Dave: WE ACCEPT!
-Vilge: I'll send the money to your guild bank. Good luck!
-Minnie: Go to Imp Factory and talk with Bradley.
-Dave and Geralt: Aye, aye!
Dave and Geralt leave to go to Imp factory.
-Minnie: You are crazy? They are going to kill themselves.
-Vilge: I don't think so!

New chapter done! And it seems that Vilge sent Geralt and Dave to a suicide quest. Will it be a suicide quest or Minnie is understimating Geralt and Dave?