Chapter 74: The truth may be in the blood.

It had stopped raining finally. Jerome was searching for Lei Xin after he learned that Alexander signaled him as one of the ones who tried to hire Alexander to attack the GMs and brought the disaster of Graliel's meeting. So of course, he wanted to know what Lei Xin was thinking. But Jerome could not risk himself in a fight while raining, it'd be hard for him to fight some people like Lei Xin without using flames.
And Lei Xin went to see him in a inn of Bradtiel, the one that Lion's Heart had. Neutral area, no one could grab the weapons and attack the other. A smart play for a great player like Lei Xin. Jerome went to that inn and found Lei Xin sitting in front of the bartender and grabbed the seat that was on the left side of Lei Xin.
-Jerome: What Alexander said...
-Lei Xin: He's lying. I don't care what proof gave or what he dared to use to make you believe that I'm a coward that would hire him.
-Jerome: Then, who is acting and tricking us? Grim Gang was involved and Beauty Blossom too.
-Lei Xin: The black guild. Black Star guild. His master is known for being the most ruthless player in all Dreamland. Even Deadlast seems an angel compared to him.
-Jerome: And?
-Lei Xin: You know what avoided that he did a pact with a god? Us. But if we got involved in troubles, he could just sneak and grab the dark god power.
-Jerome: Aaaaand?
-Lei Xin: And I was right. He has the dark god power now. The bloody killer Salabrutz and Black Blood together. Just what we needed. The worst pain in the ass coming with Salabrutz under his sleeve.
-Jerome: I can turn him ash.
-Lei Xin: He does not play nice. I warned.
-Jerome: Come with me then!
-Lei Xin: Yeah, I have my own share of things to settle with him.
-Jerome: Then, we have a deal! But if I discover that I've been tricked by you, there will be no space in Dreamland for you. You won't escape from me.
-Lei Xin: Okay.
Jerome and Lei Xin got up. Both knew where to go. In the end, Black Star guild was located near Taraq. They were a big guild but after several incidents, they were kicked out of the World Council but they keep working as a guild that takes quests of eliminating small guilds and taking the money of those guilds and the rewards. They also do bounty quests but also worked as a group of pirates that grabbed any ship that went from Taraq to any other city and take the loots.

Meanwhile, Adreilt and Tina had arrived to Vinliel. Tina had her hand grabbing the arm of Adreilt in case that Open Wounds would activate again. Still, when Shade saw Tina and Adreilt she started thinking that maybe those two ended together. And that meant less trouble for her to have Geralt only for herself.
-Shade: Hi Tina! Are you fine?
-Tina: If fine means having to walk afraid of a stupid passive, yes. If not, I'm literally about to become a blood bomb.
-Adreilt: Can someone treat her wounds? That way Open Wounds effect will dissapear.
-Shade: Okay, I'll ask our healers to come! Still, leave me do this photo. You two look cute together.
Mina arrived and saw Adreilt and Tina. Mina couldn't decide what to do, if attack Adreilt or be happy that her sister had found someone else. Still, when she saw that Tina's legs had been treated she directly ran after Adreilt.
Adreilt saw Mina running to them and smiled.
-Adreilt: Hey, Mina. Can you heal your sister?
-Mina: Of course. But first, you treated her legs?
-Adreit: Yeah. We did not have much of a choice.
-Mina: You perverted guy... Go to hell!
Mina slapped Adreilt, grabbed Tina and left him in the ground. Shade had the photo of Adreilt and Tina so she had what she wanted. Also this would have brought those two together, making easier for Adreilt to make Tina fall in love for him. And that helped her plan to have Geralt for herself.
-Adreilt: Shade, this was your plan, no?
-Shade: Well, who knows?
-Adreilt: Now I understand why Oboro wants you in the Maids. Holy cow...
-Shade: Well, all in love and war is allowed.
Shade left.
-Adreilt: (Sighs) Yeah... "I think that my peace will dissapear too. Geralt will have a great time but I rather don't want to be involved in that fight... Unless I get booty."

Geralt heard the news that Tina and Adreilt did not die in Graliel and he was really happy of hearing that. That would help the guild a lot. Many people would want to do request to a guild that had members that could survive to a true disaster, still when he saw what started to happen he started sweating. He did a good balance to avoid troubles with the girls but now that balance shattered thanks to Adreilt. Still, he wanted to talk with Adreilt.

Meanwhile, Jerome and Lei Xin went to Taraq. They started to search for the master of Black Star guild, to ask him questions but then both saw Alexander walking and seemed that he was trying to not being discovered.
-Jerome: Follow the bastard...
-Lei Xin: And you'll find the king of the bastards.
Jerome and Lei Xin started following Alexander until they arrived to a house with the flag of Black Star guild. But then their shadows did something strange and started climbing their bodies and finally the shadows trapped Jerome and Lei Xin.
Then a tall dragon with black scales and black eyes that was wearing a black leather coat, a black leather armor, black trousers and black boots. Also he was wearing a tricorn hat. In his left hand, he had a sabre and in his right hand he had an Eltear and a gun.
-???: It seems that we have an issue. Two guys followed you Alexander.
-Alexander: Sorry, Black.
-Black: No big issue. We can obtain a good booty out of them.
-Jerome: In hell you'll get it!
Jerome freed himself and started attacking Black Blood.

Hi people! This seems an epic fight! If you like it, vote! I'm happy to finish this chapter! See ya next week.