Chapter 99: Battle of Vinliel 2

Deadlast was laughing after taking the attack. It would seem like he was mocking at Pedro but it wasn't that. The attack of Pedro seemed powerful but it only took 100 hp of Deadlast. That left Rory surprised and could not understand what had happened.
-Deadlast: You pack a punch! But it will only scratch me. S Class armor power. By the way, my armor is focused in all elemental nullification unless fire and holy and increasing my MP and HP. Also I am a VIT=INT vampire so you might think that it'll be a bit of a trouble handling me. Are you scared already?
-Pedro: You think that you can defeat me. I only feel pity for your useless armor.
-Deadlast: You are as stupid as Jerome. This armor is perfect for me. Only that I have not told you all.
Deadlast's blood that went out of his mouth started flowing around him and started making small daggers made of blood.
-Deadlast: STICKY BLOOD DAGGER.
Deadlast throws the daggers to the boots of Pedro and sticked Pedro's feet to the ground, making him unable or so it be if Pedro was weaker but he literally walked like if his feet was not sticked. Literally the sticky blood was unable to keep Pedro down.
But Deadlast did not wait for Pedro to come closer.
-Deadlast: ORDER: KILL!
A samurai came out of the pendulum and tried to cut Pedro in half only to be hitted by Pedro's mace and thrown out of Vinliel and Pedro kept walking towards Deadlast.

Meanwhile, Jerome was killing many players while he was looking at Pedro's fight and saw Martha going closer to him.
-Jerome: Martha, what time is it!?
-Martha: 10:30! Why!?
-Jerome: At 12:00 prepare yourself to run from Vinliel! Pedro's familiar is Scalia!
-Martha: No way! You gave him that familiar!?
-Jerome: He was the only one compatible with Scalia of the survivors to that boss raid!
-Martha: You know that Scalia makes the user more arrogant and proudful as more power it gets!
-Jerome: That's why I want to finish before 12:00!
-Martha: Then we must go faster!
Martha and Jerome pushed their way through a lot of players and tried to push them all out of Vinliel.

In Oboro's ship, Oboro was looking at Pedro with a scared face. Duraralt was getting ready to go help Deadlast if needed.
-Oboro: Why they have the overpowered bosses familiars!? Scalia, Pantheria, Valtiark...
-Duraralt: And with the best gods... I think that the Scalia user is the biggest trouble.
-Oboro: As long as Deadlast can keep him off the others, we can use that tunnel you told us to get Shade. I had to send Mako and all the people that Deadlast sent to that tunnel.
-Duraralt: I hope that they are quick.
-Oboro: They must be if they want Deadlast getting out of this one. That guy is already close to your power.
Oboro kept looking.

Deadlast did not knew what he had to do to take this behemoth down. It seemed that he was getting stronger each second that the fight endured. Killing him now was a must but Pedro seemed impossible to defeat even if he managed to know the weakness of Pedro. And then he decided to use the gift that he had thanks to handle Briltiniel down and sealing him and took out a potion and drank it but it replenished just right after being used.
-Deadlast: Amelia! Are you ready? We are going full power.
Then a ghostly voice spoke and could be heard by everyone.
-Amelia: Are you sure? You know the risks involved.
-Deadlast: We are in a worse pinch now!
-Amelia: I know. Only the greatest magician could handle Scalia's power.
-Deadlast: Then... Shall we?
-Amelia: Let's do it!
-Deadlast: BY YOUR CURSE AND POWER, AMELIA OF SHIRINTA, SUMMONER OF THE DEVOURER BRILTINIEL ALLOW ME TO DESTROY OUR FOES WITH YOUR POWER. DO MY BIDDING, AMELIA THE SINNER!
A dark pillar of darkness surrounded Deadlast and it dissapeared after two seconds. Deadlast now looked totally different. Black long hair, red eyes and was wearing an armor that was made of darkness and the day became night in a second.
-Deadlast: (smiles) Ready for death, your arrogant bastard? Without the sun, I can defeat you.
-Pedro: Oh. I still feel the sun. So this magic can be dispelled. VANITY SUN!
Pedro raised his hand to the moon and it became day again. Deadlast could not understand what was happening but his darkness covered his face.
-Pedro: I am the greatest player in Dreamland. Call me lord Pedro.
-Deadlast: DARKNESS UPON HELL, UNLEASH YOUR PATH! SHADOW CRAWL!
Darkness appeared below Pedro's feet and pulled him into the ground.
-Deadlast: Now to dominate you.
Deadlast touched Pedro's head and from his arm a purple aura went inside Pedro.
-Deadlast: THOU SHALT DO MY BIDDING! SHADOW DOMINATION!
Pedro started screaming but after 2 minutes he stopped screaming.
-Deadlast: Attack!
Pedro got up and approached Rory but when it seemed that Pedro was under Deadlast control, he attacked Deadlast in his left side and sent him flying. Deadlast was surprised at that action.
-Deadlast: How!? This skil is a surekill skill that allows me to control the corpse! What happened!?
-Pedro: For the sin of toying with others hearts, your punishment shall be death. I am lord Pedro! The strongest existance in all Dreamland! SCALIA, UNLEASH YOUR POWER!
Pedro started unleashing a warm aura and aimed his mace at Deadlast face.

Pedro seems to be going all out? This is the end of the line for Deadlast!? Stay tuned! Put a like if you liked this chapter!

By the way... I only have two participations in the character contest. And here I thought that I was leaving lots of time. I am warning because there's only one month remaining(or a bit more if I expand the time to participate[Which I don't mind as long as people participate]) and I don't want two participations only.