Chapter 69: Vilge vs Geralt

Vilge got afraid of what Geralt could do, because he was quicker than Vilge. But he was surprised that Geralt decided to not use his katana. Still Vilge was ready for anything. Unless what would happen next.
Geralt put his hands together and started making fire, and then he separated his hands and infused the flames that he created with wind magic thanks to Winalalt. But those flames did not have an specific form.
-Geralt: MAY MY FLAMES TURN INTO STARS OF FIRE AND BURN ALL IN THIS WORLD! RADIANT FLAME BARRAGE MAGNIFIED!
Geralt turned the flames he created into a lot of small spheres and threw them to Vilge. Those spheres exploded in front of Vilge and caused him damage that for him was severe but only it was a 1% of his HP.

Vilge's POV:
WHAT WAS THAT!? A mid tier spell causing me damage!? No! It can't be! It should not take more than a 0.5% of my HP! I'm a fortress right now! I can withstand extermination bosses hits! Nothing like that could even hope to damage me! Isn't it!?
That Geralt! I cannot lose! But all my body is telling me to deactivate my armor and get the hell out of his way! Why!? WHY IS HE THAT STRONG!?
Vilge's POV end.
Vilge starts going where Geralt as fast as he can to hit him with his axe and try to stop him casting spells that could damage.
-Geralt: FIREBOLT, MAGNIFIED! FIREBALL, MAGNIFIED!
Geralt's hands started glowing with a red aura and he aimed with his hands to Vilge and shot a fireball and a firebolt at the same time and with an incredible speed Geralt went behind Vilge and started casting another spell with both of his hands.
-Geralt: FIRE STORM MAGNIFIED!
A fire wave that surrounded Vilge was shot from Geralt hands and started damaging Vilge slowly. Vilge had to withstand a fire storm until he was capable to get out from it but it took a minute since Vilge was really slow with his armor activated.
-Vilge: Fight me fair and square, Geralt!
-Geralt: Nope. I'm just going to roast you. GREAT FLAMES OF THIS WORLD, CONVERGE AND FUSE WITH THE WIND AND EXTERMINATE ALL MY ENEMIES! GRAND FLARE!
A flare as big as the building got out from Geralt hands and burned strongly Vilge. He had lost until now a 20% of his hp but this took out another 20% of his hp.

Vilge was panicking. He really did not know what was happening, in theory only an extermination boss could damage him so much in only 1 minute.
Geralt was worried, an entire minute of fight but Vilge did not fall down. That was a trouble. Only 4 minutes to take down Oboro were left. He could not lose more time.
But then something strange hapenned. A lot of ice walls were created around Geralt, then earth walls were created too but those were around the ice walls. All of them created by Diane. She came back to help Vilge.
-Diane: I was expecting this when Oboro told me that Geralt had an INT seed.
-Vilge: Diane!
-Diane: You are not fit to fight alone this beast boosted by Oboro failed plans. Not even Alvyn could hit him rght now. But I'm really fit to fight this boosted beast. He has a time limit. He threw 3 strong fire magic spells without looking his MP. I saw a grand flare, fire storm and a radiant flame barrage. So he has used a life breaker god equip. For being exact, the one of Winalalt.
-Vilge: How much time we have to win?
-Diane: Looking his cast speed and all that... Around 10 minutes. He is a newbie with Winalalt.
-Vilge: 4 minutes more... (starts sweating) He took a 40% of my hp in a minute... I won't survive...
-Diane: (Smiles) You have recovered all the hp, no?
Vilge looked his hp and it was true, he recovered all his hp.

Vilge smiled and got near of the walls.
-Vilge: Give me a pair of elemental resist spells.
-Diane: Why?
-Vilge: I'll enter and cut him in half, fair and square. I could not look back to Minnie if I didn't cut him in half!
-Diane: (Smiles) Finally you stopped panicking, scaredy cat.
-Vilge: That's more like you! That poisonous tongue of yours! (Smiles) Let's cut him in haaaaalf!
-Diane: Finally you are back to your old self! FIRE PROTECCION! FIRE BLESSING!
Diane threw a pair of spells that together reduced an 80% of all the fire damage that Vilge could recieve.
-Vilge: KILLER ART: PARADOX DIMENSION SLASH!
Vilge cut in half the air and then the prison that Diane did was cut in half but Geralt wasn't.

That left Vilge surprised, but Geralt had his chest cut and fell to the ground exhausted.
-Geralt: Damn it... I'm weak. Really weak...
-Vilge: You made two members of Angel's Paradise work together to take you down. Few enemies could cause that. But I defeated you fair and square.
-Geralt: You are fine with this attack?
-Diane: You were helping those bastards that were asking Alexander mercenaries to kill Lea and Minnie. You asked for it.
-Geralt: (Smiles) You will pay for what you have done, witch. Winalalt, put all of your power in this attack. We are taking someone with us!
-Winalalt: The best course of action, indeed. Let's face death!
Geralt got up really quick and even before that Diane could feel the attack, Geralt cut her head and then he coughed a lot of blood and died.

Vilge was surprised at how Geralt managed to kill Diane before letting that his avatar died.
-Vilge: This guy sure is crazy... Well, I defeated him fair and square.
Vilge deactivated his armor and went to search his companions.

Hi people! I hope that you liked this chapter!