Chapter 68: The Wind God

Oboro started walking to the building of the World Council looking for Mina but he found out that Vilge was already there and had killed almost all the people that Mina had healed and was looking for Mina to kill her too.
Oboro's POV:
As always, I forget that my plans are so good sometimes that even I think that they will go slower. Vilge's here and by what I see he has cut in half a lot of people. Well, nevermind. Mina has her hour counted already and Tina will go after her... Damn. Vilge will cut both of them in half.
But well, if the plan goes as expected, what can I do? A shame that Shade died and that Deadlast lost. But defeat all the big players of the World council is a thing really impressive for us. And that Deadlast wasn't the most fit for a fight like that. But who has enough low IQ to ask Diane and accepting to be in one of her mangas?
I'm the tactician of the team, so I'm not that stupid.
But look the bright side, she has come. Late but she came.
POV end

Oboro sees Mina and tackled her before she escaped. Mina tried to escape but she was unable to escape.
-Oboro: VILGEEEE!
-Vilge: Oboro! Coming! You found that priest?
-Mina: Let me go, you bastard!
-Oboro: Yes! But can't we, you know, let her go? Her sister is looking for her!
-Mina: Huh!? What you have done to Tina, you sick bastard!?
-Vilge: They are scheming to kill Lea and Minnie and you of all of us say that?
-Oboro: Looked that way, I seem a bastard... But Diamond Wolfves wasn't scheming at first...
-Mina: I'm going to kick your head so hard that you will go to sleep with the fish!
-Vilge: But they gave things! They were indirectly involved in that scheme!
-Oboro: Yes. Hey girl, sorry, but you know what happens if you help big guilds. And nothing is going to stop Vilge from cutting you in half.
-Mina: I'm going to kill you both!
-Vilge: She's damn angry. Better for me!
Then something fell down from the sky. Better said, someone. Geralt was equipping Winalalt god equip. And he was real angry. And the bloodlust that was in his eyes wasn't something normal, he really came to take the head of Oboro.

Oboro looked at Geralt surprised, he wasn't expecting him back. A big mistake knowing of Geralt's insane luck, that's what he thought of not expecting him to be able to use Winalalt good enough to jump to Graliel with a jump.
-Oboro: Well, what you think of this Vilge? Geralt has shown us again his insane luck.
-Vilge: But that won't be of help. Let me take care of him, Oboro. You have been fighting for a long time. I'm fresh compared to you right now.
-Oboro: Remember to activate your armor. Geralt's luck, the STAT seed and Winalalt power together means a real serious fight.
-Vilge: Understood, Oboro. Once I activate it, Geralt won't even scratch me. WHITE FROST MAY YOUR COLD WINDS PROTECT ME FROM ALL HARM!
Vilge's armor changed and it covered Vilge entirely and a cold wind was around him all the time. Geralt smiled.
-Geralt: That armor must have a big drawback. Like the dragon's one.
Oboro was looking at Geralt surprised.
-Oboro: What you have done to Artorias!?
-Geralt: Nothing. Only throwing him off Graliel.
-Oboro: Damn you!

Oboro released Mina and she started running away but she was incinerated by a big black fireball. Diane entered the building and she was angry.
-Diane: Luckily, Artorias has teleport crystals, so he has gone to Minnie's house. But what you have done won't be forgotten!
-Oboro: Also Deadlast, Kidd and Timber are dead. But they'll revive right now. With the rings I gave them time ago.
-Diane: How many undead rings you have!?
-Oboro: Around 1000. I farmed them quite a lot. The undead mob monkeys give them and remember that they usually go to my house and to the graveyard of Balatraf.
-Geralt: What!?
Then the corpse of Deadlast starts moving again and Deadlast is back again with full hp and full mp.
-Deadlast: Hey, Oboro. Thanks for the ring.
-Oboro: Nah, I was expecting that things got messy and you got killed by luck. And knowing of time magic of Lion's Heart... Better have some rings put.
-Diane: Perfect planning. I really missed that.
-Oboro: How you dealt with Alexander?
-Diane: Later I'll explain you all that. But long story short: Thanks to this guy here and Alexander, Artorias had to choose between staying here or going to Minnie's House.
Geralt jumped to Oboro trying to kill him but Vilge stopped Geralt's attack and hit him hard with his axe but Geralt saw that Vilge became a lot slower.
-Vilge: Go after the girl! Later we talk!
-Diane: Nice idea for once, Vilge. Let's go!
Deadlast, Diane and Oboro left running but Geralt couldn't follow them because he feared that Vilge stayed in the way.

Geralt looked at Vilge, trying to find weak parts of the armor but he could not find any.
-Geralt: We did not do anything wrong.
-Vilge: And yet you want to defeat Oboro, you help the big guilds to attack Lea and Minnie. So not going to believe that Geralt, because directly or indirectly you are attacking my friends!
-Geralt: We don't want more troubles! I really want to be an ally of everyone!
-Vilge: Let your power do the talking! If you defeat me, I'll believe you! But if you lose, you will be defeated!
-Geralt: Seems a good plan. “Winalalt, you think I can win against him?"
-Winalalt: “With your sword? No. But with fire magic is a good way to try to defeat him. Use the speed to avoid his attacks and throw your spells! That's how you can defeat this fortress!"
Geralt smiled and sheated his sword.

Hi people! Two chapters this week! I had time! But how will this fight end? May Geralt defeat Vilge or will Vilge be able to stop the spells of Geralt? Next chapter you will know!