Chapter 104: The hunted man.

Duraralt looked at Geralt and kept his spear dancing around himself. He was waiting that Geralt made a move but Geralt was not even trying to make a move, he was ready to take the hits that were meant for Shade and that made him even more angry than he was already and decided to go all out and kill him right away.
-Duraralt: Oh, fairy king of the past, lend me your wisdom and your authority to make all my opponents bow! Rise and destroy all! Oberon, King of Fairies, follow my orders!
Duraralt's Eltear, which was in his left hand and was in a crimp with a form of a sunflower, started glowing and then the light blinded everyone.

When the light disappeared, Duraralt was totally diferent. Now he had long golden hair, golden eyes and a crown in his head. He was wearing a golden version of his ultimate dominator, used golden gauntlets that seemed like Salamander's boost and had 6 balls of light in his back. His weapon now was golden. Geralt and everyone in 400 meters of distance bowed to him, even if they tried to get up.
-Duraralt: Forget about getting up. Only someone stronger than me can get up. And you aren't that strong. This is my ultimate authority, the passive of Oberon. And even if you are stronger than me, you won't defeat me. Now, Shade will be chained and captured. A few hours with Deadlast will make you talk. And this will be the end of H.A.T.R.E.D.3., and so justice will be served.
-Geralt: I'll get up. And I'll crush your skull.
-Duraralt: That would make me worry.
Geralt was already very angry but berserker was not enough to make him get up. He had to find another way and he found it. He focused all of his mana in increasing his power and focused at his objective to save Shade. And then he felt nothing, only he could hear a voice.
-???: You want to be stronger? Which is your desire, candidate?
-Geralt: I shall protect Shade and everyone in my guild! No matter what happens!
-???: Very well. Then, boy who wants to be the hero of his guild, rise. Fulfill his dream, EVOLVED ART: ARGONAUT.
Then Geralt had a blue aura surrounding his body and got up, and pointed his katana at Duraralt.
-Duraralt: Going berserker? Bad idea. Wait... no. “It can't be. A new art!? It can't be! Berserker can't raise his power like that!" Seems that I'll have to take care of you. Gnome and Salamander, combine! MAGMA BOOST!
Duraralt's disaster turned into magma and Duraralt's eyes turned of different color, his left eye turned brown and his right eye turned red.
Geralt dashed straight at Duraralt but then Duraralt made the magma protect him making it solidify around himself.
-Duraralt: I am going with magma boost. So believe me, only one person has seen me using Oberon and using magma boost. It was Alvyn. He defeated me, but you won't. MAGMA BURIAL!
The magma turned liquid again and attacked Geralt and then turned solid and crushed Geralt but it did not do damage to Geralt.
-Duraralt: Odd. It should have killed you.
-Geralt: I put a layer of ice in half second.
-Duraralt: So I crushed the ice only? Fast reaction. Then... FOREST BOOST!

Duraralt's right eye turned blue and the magma dissapeared and a gem appeared in his right hand. Duraralt touched the ground and then lots of giant wooden worms went out of the ground.
-Duraralt: Surprise, I have to use another variation. Earth+ Water can do wood.
-Geralt: Useless against me.
-???: I'll have to interfere.
Duraralt felt a dagger in his back and flew up in the sky. Then he saw the man that stabbed him. A tall man with one scar in his left eye, his right eye was blue, long lack hair. He looked like Shade.
-Duraralt: Who are you?
-Jin: Call me Jin. Or H.A.T.R.E.D.3.
Duraralt looked angry, really angry. All the worms that he had created merged into a giant flower with teeth.
-Duraralt: Men-eater flower, eat him!
The flower followed Duraralt's orders but was cut in small pieces by Jin.
-Jin: I am using 69 mods. You think that you can win?
Then Jin felt that someone was teleporting to where he was and jumped back. Alvyn had arrived.
-Alvyn: You know how I hate fighting. But he is the one that created the EXP potion recipe.
-Jin: Huh. It was tuned to kill players so I can't destroy them by destroying the recipe. Someone else changed the recipe and its side effects.
-Alvyn: And? In the end you created it like many other items to destroy Dreamland no? And moreover, you dare to keep creating banned items. You are a risk for the people, you are a danger for everyone that wants Dreamland and VR. And so, I shall defeat you at any cost. Not because you are evil or good. I don't give not even a thought to that. You are making people unhappy and dishonoring the honest players. So, I'll make sure that you recieve your punishment.
Oboro's corpse started moving again and got up.
-Oboro: Luckily, the allies are not so affected by Oberon's pasive. Alvyn, half kill him and then I ban him. After being banned, we will have his ID, his location and his face. Finally my long term plan worked out. Took a while to force you to come.
-Jin: What?
-Duraralt: (sighs) So we all played under your strings again?
-Oboro: Yeeeep!
-Shade: Dad! Run! Now!
-Jin: I would. But I can't. (Looks at Geralt) Also nice man you've met. You are Geralt?
-Geralt: Yes...
Jin hugs Geralt.
-Jin: I hope that you protect well Shade from now on.
-Geralt: Huh?
-Jin: Alvyn! Time to find out how strong my new cheats are!
-Alvyn: Stupid man.
Alvyn put himself in a stance, his two legs were on the ground, but his arms were doing a cross guard. Like all monks, Alvyn could use different stances. And now he was using Earth Dragon Stance, the most defensive stance.

Hi people! I hope you like this chapter, the end is close and the contest is closing too. Like on less than a week. Participate if you want but don't wait more or you will lose your chance!