Chapter 60: Jerome's Wrath

Oboro and Deadlast got ready to fight Jerome, who thanks to his anger could cast in no time his god equip. That happened thanks to his god(Iftraiel, god of flames) passive, Flames of Vengeance, that when consumed by anger causes a transformation. Right now Jerome was stronger but that didn't mean that he could defeat Deadlast and Oboro.
Oboro unsheated all his swords, Deadlast casted his inner darkness and attacked Jerome but he avoided their attacks and jumped back.
-Jerome: BURNING BRAVE SLASH!
Jerome charged and his sword that was covered in fire started glowing with a blue glow and then Jerome did a slash that cut all the table.
-Oboro: There are 7 sins and 6 senses for each human. When senses and sins combine, desires appear. In total we have 42 desires. When those desires dissapear, there's nothing I cannot cut! SANTORYU: DESIRE SLASH!
Oboro strikes Jerome's chest with two swords, the third one cuts Jerome in half and then Oboro dissapears and slashes Jerome 39 times more.
-Deadlast: I'm not going to let you survive, Jerome! ORDER: FREEZE!
Deadlast's pendulum started shining and from it a little pixie got out, smiled and shot a freezing blast that froze Jerome.
-Deadlast: Pendulum of my soul, shine for all eternity and release this beast but keep it under my command! GRAND ORDER: EXTERMINATE!

A giant beast got out of the pendulum. It was like a giant wolf of 3 meters large, that had red eyes, purple fur, a long black hair, his mouth was filled of sharp teeth and its paws had claws that seemed capable of cutting through everything. It gave an aura that was pure bloodlust and everyone was afraid so much of that monster that the fear status that made the people slower or even unable to move appeared. It was the extermination boss that Beat sent in the Beta when the second guild war happened. Deadlast was at top of it and the entire building broke down thanks to the big beast that had appeared.
-Beat: Yohohoho! You let it out!
-Deadlast: Its time to show them why Angel's Paradise was capable of making anyone of thinking twice the idea of attacking one of our people. (Grins) And what better to use than this boss!? It shall be a little fun to see all of them running while crying of fear! Worth of using a skill with 7 days of cooldown that makes me unable to move! I'LL SHOW THEM TO NOT HURT MY PEOPLE!
-Jerome: Another beast that will go down.
-Oboro: But... What the hell!?
Jerome on his own melted all the ice in mere seconds thanks to the fire that surrounded him like if it was his aura.
-Jerome: I'll incinerate all the hatred, all the anger, all this madness with one slash. I'll get my revenge for what you have done, Deadlast! BLAZING ART: SUN FLARE DEATH SPINNING SLASH!
Jerome jumped to the beast and started spinning and all of his mana turned into flames that covered his blade and slashed the beast with all of his might but it only did a little scar to the left eye of the beast but left all the surroundings scorched and Oboro almost died from that even wearing an armor made by Duraralt. Jerome fell to the ground exhausted.
-Jerome: How... it could survive?
-Deadlast: Nice hit. For a weakling. But this beast was meant to destroy even the strongest player. (Grins) Controlling it has its drawbacks but... its power is worth of those drawbacks. EXTERMINATE THAT PLAYER!

The beast slashed Jerome with its claws and only by touching them, Jerome died and its body was turned dust. It only tried to play a little before fulfilling Deadlast's order. Everyone looked to the beast completely terrified. Deadlast smiled.
-Deadlast: Oh heroes! Defeat me now if you can! Now you are facing a monster that controls another monster! I'm Deadlast! Deadlast, the glorious master of the legendary guild called Underworld! And under that title, I have never met defeat! Feel true despair, let your body learn that fighting me or angering me means death!
-Oboro: (coughs) Deadlast has done it... Now, no one shall survive.
Shade sneaks behind Oboro and gets ready her weapon to slash Oboro's head.
-Shade: Meet your demise, Evil Tactician!
The beast saw Shade and roared aiming at her. That roar killed Shade in a mere second. It was the only skill that beast had, roaring death. It was a roar that took all the hp but it had a cooldown of 80 seconds.
-Oboro: Saved by an inch!
-Deadlast: Jump up here now, Oboro. Heal yourself and protect me. I cannot move.
-Oboro: Okay!
Oboro jumped up to the beast using three times hopper and took a lot of potions to heal himself.
-Beat: Using Briltiniel as your ace... You had the winning hand since the start!
-Deadlast: I know. No one here can defeat it. Their last hope ran out of hp. Now it is only a matter of time. How much time can they run until Briltiniel, the last soul devourer, catches them?
-Oboro: Not a lot!

Meanwhile in a forest near to that fight, Duraralt and Artorias were about to clash.
-Artorias: Any last words, boss?
-Duraralt: (His eyes showed only pure bloodlust) I'm going to kill you. And I'll make sure that Minnie sees how I mop the floor with your face. What you did is an insult to the dream of Angel's Paradise. So... start praying!
Duraralt hits Artorias with Disaster and forces Artorias to strike back and send Disaster flying and Duraralt did a counter making it fall and causing an earthquake.

How will this fight end!? Duraralt can stop Briltiniel!? Because the GMs can't fight other GMs! I hope that you liked this chapter!