Special Chapter: Character Contest 2

Hi readers! As you know I have a little contest running for more characters for book 2 but since I don't know if you know how to make a character I decided to put how you can make them. So this will be a week of double upload.

How we can put the characters?
First of all, or you comment in this or the previous chapter(special chapters of character contest) or you can send them via private message.

Later: I give this example with the info I need, if you read Bloodfang you will see that it is similar to the contest I did in that book. It is balanced and I put a lot of spaces to make sure that I don't do a blurb.

*Name: Harlequinn
*Gender: Female
*Age: 18
*Race: Fairy

*How She looks( appearance):
Tall woman, black long hair, purple eyes, pale skin, wears a black leather armor, black leather boots, black hood that wears when she is going to attack a place and a necklace that increases the mana she has.

*Equipment:
-B class wand of 60 ATK, with a 8% of INT, 20% of CSPD but has a -8% MP recovery speed.
-Black leather Armor: B class, 80 DEF, 20% short range damage reduction, 20% HP, 20% MP, -30% magical resistance
-Hood: B class, 20 Def, 30% Short range damage reduction, 10% MP, 20% CSPD.
-Boots: B class, 25 Def, 20% Short range damage reduction, 10% MP, -3% HP.
-Doom Necklace: +10000 MP but -66% of accuracy with ranged weapons and a 10% chance that any ailment instakills.

*Skills:
-Illusionist: Skill tree that manipulates the enemy making it see the things you want to see but also allows the user to be unseen if he/she wants or charm someone.
-Wizard: Skill tree that has lots of spells but all of them are nonelemental. Has quick casting, short incantations but low damage. Usually is used for the mana chain and the mana barrier but has other skills like mana blast, mana burst and mana redirection. Its damage and effects increase with INT.
-Mana Controller: Skill tree that makes the user capable to lower the mana cost of the skills.
- Puppeteer: Skill tree that allows the user to control corpses with a wand or only using the hands like they are puppets.

*Personality: Clever, manipulative, greedy but has a good heart sometimes and tries to help people who is in need, always for a price.
*Likes: Eating sweet things, obtaining good information, obedient people and teasing Ace as best as she can.
*Dislikes: Stubborn people, cheap armors, false information and paying a lot for useless things

*Bio: Harlequinn is a info trader, she gets info of guilds and sells it to the one that pays more. But she also helps the defendless when she can and she always is interested in helping interesting people but she has never taken a side in any fight. Many people say that she helped Angel's Paradise twice but no one is sure of that. Lately seems that she is an ally of a thief group called the Shadow Smile Thieves leaded by the enigmatic leader whose name is Ace.

For the skills part, explain a bit what the skills do if you create new skills because I need to know what the skills can do. And here is the form, in case that you did not guess this at all and did not ask(or you did and I did not get the notification).

But double upload is double upload, so a bit of story will be put too! But this will be something that I put to help BloodLord666 side story, Dungeon Master- Dreamland MMORPG.

In the real life event, Beat had to finish preparing his talk for the new technology that Beatech had developed. In a such modern city it was just natural that these things were shown. After his creation of the VR helmets, Beat gained a lot of money which he used to create Beatech and recruit the craziest, the smartest and the best developers like "Plus Ultra Hardcore" Bradford, "Gambit Lord" Cheng and "Trick Master" Zero and with their help and his knowledge of how to create a good game managed to create Dreamland which started to seem to be like a second land for humanity.