Chapter 87: A monster in a city? Copied Arts?

Geralt looked at the 200 remaining enemies but they were too afraid to go after him and Nelson. Another attack like that would wipe them out and Geralt was capable of that or so they thought. So they ran for their lives and left Nelson and Geralt alone. Geralt smiled because for once the trouble dissapeared quickly.
-Geralt: That they dare to come back! I'll send them off with a blast!
-Nelson: Geralt, we have to cross the city. Seems easy but is hard! Not with me.
-Geralt: Why?
-Nelson: Small guilds are after me, medium sized guilds want my plasma element and a monster that has its lair here wants me dead because I know where he is.
-Geralt: A monster? In a city? But in theory monsters can't enter into cities.
-Nelson: This one is different. This one has human form and calls himself Gabriel of Shirinta. It is a really powerful monster. Seems capable of using blood as a weapon and he becomes stronger if he drinks blood or eats a corpse.
-Geralt: So he is something like a vampire.
-Nelson: And it has a special power. He can call ghouls to fight alongside him.
-Geralt: But ghouls are weak to physical attack and fire. You think he will have the same weakness?
-Nelson: No, he is powerful on close range fighting. Still we can just go to Tanya's shrine and leave.
-Geralt: Let's try that.
Geralt and Nelson start walking through the city but then Geralt starts feeling dizzy and falls to the ground. Then a vampire who has long black hair, red eyes and a leather armor that was red and black is in front of Nelson smiling.
-???: Your plasma element will be mine Nelson, like that shinobi S class equipment. A monster with S class equipment! I, Gabriel of Shirinta, will be called a boss monster!
-Geralt: You attacked a shinobi with S class equipment? You attacked Shade?
-Gabriel: So you know her? She came to help that fairy with something. That fairy is too dangerous but I managed to make that the shinobi felt dizzy and took her in my lair. (Smiles) And all what I'll do to her...
Geralt got up and looked at Gabriel with the eyes of someone ready to cause a bloodbath, but then a strange aura starting surrounding Geralt and Geralt attacked Gabriel with a power never seen.
Geralt cut with only the wind pressure of a slash a group of 20 players that were behind Gabriel. Gabriel managed to avoid it but it still damaged him.

Gabriel was surprised because that slash was way too powerful but then he saw that Geralt's arms were bleeding and that made him fear for his life. He remembered that aura way too well, but it was extremely rare that someone could copy an art for not saying that it had never happened.
-Gabriel: How did you copy that art of that bastard of Bradford!? You are using his Berserker art!
-Geralt: (Totally lost in his rage) Kill... Kill that bastard... Kill that bastard of Gabriel...
-Gabriel: Still, that art takes a toll. A toll of blood! GRAND BARRAGE!
Gabriel creates a pair of balls of blood and threw them to Geralt, only to see him unscratched and aproaching Gabriel with his sword ready to cut.
-Gabriel: Stop it. Please, stop it. I'm sorry. (Crying) Please don't kill me!
Then Gabriel felt a quick pain in his neck and saw his body beheaded and Shade behind him.
-Shade: That dizzy spell should be forbidden. It is way too overpowered. Geralt, are you fine!?
Geralt saw Shade and fell to the ground and lost consciousness .
-Shade: What happened to him!?
-Gabriel: Before I die, I'll tell you. That boy used an art of someone else! Bradfort's art! Berserker! That art makes the user unable to feel pain but also unable to control himself! And you know what triggered it!? The only thought of you trapped in my lair! Still, I was killed by my prey. What an useless monster I am...
-Shade: It's been awhile since I fought with my all. I'm good at killing without being seen, and you fell in my trap. But Geralt blew it up. Sometimes that he cares so much for his friends make me worry about him.
Gabriel started to dissapear and only remained a small Eltear. It was black and had a strange aura. Shade grabbed it to check it and saw that it was the Eltear of Gabriel. Shade decided to keep it in case that she nOboreeded it.

Nelson looked at Shade surprised. Nelson recognized her and couldn't believe it.
-Nelson: The second best strategist in all the world, the only one that made Oboro upset in that tournament. So you are in Dreamland.
-Shade: Yes. Seems that you know a bit of me. Keep it a secret please.
-Nelson: Why?
-Shade: Oboro is after me but I really don't want to involve him. But yet he involves in this trouble on his own. I have to search for Duraralt. He might have run into guards and has to escape. But my job is done. Gabriel of Shirinta has been eliminated, random quest surpassed and I will gain a lot of exp once I get out of the city.
-Nelson: Random quest? So you truly activated one of Beat's known random quests?
-Shade: When I entered in the city the random quest activated and had to search for Gabriel and defeat him.
Then Shade sees Duraralt trying to avoid around 200 guards of the city that tried to catch him.
-Shade: I have to help him. Keep an eye on Geralt please.
-Nelson: I'll bring him to Tanya's Shrine, don't worry! Good luck Shade!
Shade leaves to go helping Duraralt and Nelson grabs Geralt and starts carrying him to arrive to Tanya's Shrine.

Hi! I hope you like this chapter! Lately I'm taking my time because I am thinking if I had to do like a encyclopedia of monsters of Dreamland(Monsterpedia for saying in short) and I really can't decide if to do it or not.

Tell me your opinion about it! If you like that idea, I'll do it!