Chapter 100: Battle of Vinliel 3.

Pedro was getting ready to attack Deadlast and finishing him with his power after surpassing Deadlast skill but before he could cast his skill he felt a pain in the back. Duraralt was standing on his spear which had pierced the back of Pedro. Everyone was fighting so no one noticed Duraralt going after Pedro.
-Duraralt: So you could counter Shadow Domination? As Oboro said, you have the strongest familiars paired up with the gods that give them more. But countering that in theory is impossible!
-Pedro: The darkness was afraid of me. That's how I countered his puny attack.
-Duraralt: You are a boosted arrogant bastard. It's time to lower your pride and your HP.
-Deadlast: I could handle him! Don't interrupt!
-Duraralt: It's 11:30 you idiot! He is using Scalia, a familiar who boosts the power a lot when it is 12:00. Also makes the behaviour change quite a bit. Luckily, I know when he is enough proud to not even check his back. And with the great fight that is going on? No one could save him from a surprise attack. But I am not here only for that.
-Pedro: (laughs) You insolent brat!
Mina tried to sneak and heal Pedro when Duraralt took out Disaster of Pedro's back and attacked Mina but didn't kill her. Tina tried to cover her but she was busy taking care of Black Blood pirates. Adreilt helped Tina and both tried to go helping Mina. But then, something happened that surprised everyone. Duraralt had decapitated Tina, causing instant death and used Disaster to play with the head of Tina.

Deadlast was surprised at what was happening. Duraralt seemed way too heartless today but later all was explained. Adreilt jumped to Duraralt's neck to cut his throat but Duraralt killed Adreilt in no time with several swift attacks of Disaster that took Adreilt's heart, arms and legs.
-Duraralt: I knew it right away. You like Tina, Adreilt. And even if I don't agree with this type of actions, I will use them to kill you who protect Shade.
-Deadlast: And I haven't started yet. It's killing time.
Deadlast started killing players without taking care if they were allies or enemies. He threw the corpses of the allies to the groups of healers of Diamond Wolfves and when the corpses exploded the healers were down.
-Duraralt: True terror is something unpredictable, unstoppable and dreadfully deceiving. Who would say that Deadlast can be a nice boy after seeing this? I wouldn't. But I know him well and know how to make sure that he can take care of all this. It'd be a drag using Oberon for this.
Deadlast went checking the corpses and used empty bottles to collect the blood of the corpses and went near to Pedro.
-Deadlast: I will take care of you, proudful sinner. For all what you and your people have done already, I shall end you. Because I am the Moon of Angel's Paradise, the one who protects from the shadow. STICKY BLOOD EXPLOSION.
Deadlast threw four bottles of blood making an X around Pedro who tried to escape but then a lot of threads appeared.
-Deadlast: EXPLOSIVE BLOOD THREADS! STEEL BLOOD THREADS!
The threads made of blood tied down Pedro and Deadlast approached Pedro
-Deadlast: Time to burn away, Proudful sun. ORDER: IGNITE
Deadlast summoned a small living sphere of flames that threw a small spark at Pedro and the threads that tied him down ignited and exploded.

Everyone else could do nothing, everyone was fighting and couldn't go to help Pedro. Panther couldn't go alone against those two and then she understood why all the big guilds and federations feared Angel's Paradise. They are strong because they are smart and their experience has shaped them up until making them all as dangerous as they are.
But still she could go back and protect Shade, and she tried to only find a little thread of blood grabbing her neck and jumped back but felt a strong hit that pushed her to the thread and the thread decapitated her. Duraralt was behind her with Disaster filled of blood.
-Duraralt: What a drag. Still, one captain less. If she protected Shade it'd be an issue for Mako and the others. They should be capturing her. Deadlast, you took a lot of time.
-Deadlast: Gently, slowly, without any type of mercy. That's how you must kill. Death itself is an art.
-Duraralt: Yeah but don't do that in a big fight.
-Deadlast: He deserved it, at least for me.
Duraralt and Deadlast smiled and went after several captains, killing them without any mercy and took care of everyone that helped the Diamond Wolfves unless Martha and Jerome.

Meanwhile, in the castle, Shade was trying to escape from Mako and several assassins. They entered from her escape way that was a long tunnel below the castle that should be used as a escape way.
-Shade: “Duraralt told them? This is a lost already then!"
-Mako: You think that you can run all your life from us!? Because if that's so, then let's do it and show you the despair that we of Underworld can create!
Shade thought on what he meant and quickly knew. They'd go after Geralt and she did not want him to be hurt from her past so she stopped and raised her arms.
-Shade: I surrender. On one condition.
-Mako: At least you have honor. I'll hear your condition and I'll fulfill it if possible.
-Shade: Leave Geralt and his guild out of this. I beg you that.
-Mako: Understood. I'll tell my boss.
Mako chained Shade with chains and ensured that Shade could not escape of those chains. Then he looked at one of the assassins.
-Mako: Warn of her condition to Deadlast. Make sure that he stops hurting Diamond Wolfves. I'll take full responsibility of this.
An arrow hit the assassin that had to deliver the message to Deadlast. Dave kicked Mako and released Shade.
-Dave: You are into these type of things Shade or what?
-Shade: Stop you idiot! They will kill you all if I don't surrender.
-Dave: In this situation? I'll fight for the guild until we all fall. I will be their hope and I'll protect my companions! Also it would be uncool to allow you to surrender!
-Shade: (Sighs) Seems that we have to fight either way.
-Mako: The deal is off then. I'll kill you Dave!
Mako got ready to fight.

Pedro has fallen! The plan of Oboro is going way too well! But maybe Dave can fix that! Stay tuned and vote if you liked this chapter!