Special Chapter: Contest of Characters results

I know that you may be surprised by how is written this chapter (cause I used other device), but finally the contest is closed. I kept it open more than expected, but I have 5 characters.

I expected participation almost null, so when people started participating I got really happy. Finally I managed to see a full support like other stories have. Which makes me plus ultra happy!Here I will put the link for the second book, which I posted the first chapter already: https://www.wattpad.com/story/105439425-dreamland-mmorpg-book-2-a-hardworking-thief-of

I hope that the link works out if not, you can check my profile as usual to check it out, so be easy because as usual I can handle it (also I will test it after writing this chapter).

Here are the results with my opinion of it and the author name, of course:

1-@Dragonboy2017: This guy has done one character, thanks for it. Still, I had to work on it a lot. Really a lot. And balancing it a lot. So it is the character I worked more on by far. 

Name: Phoenix

Age: 16

Gender: male

Race: Demon.

Armor:

-Black leather hood of Archers: Grade B, 20 Def hides his face, and 20% increase in Accuracy and Critical Rate.

-Black leather chest plate of the ancestral warrior (with iron plates on the chest, elbows and shoulder ): Grade B, 60 Def 20% Def boost, 40% faster regeneration. Special Passive: Magic Caster; Allows the user to cast magic quicker and stronger.

-Black leather pants (with iron plates on the knee cap): 50% AGI, 30 Def and +500 mp

-Black Iron boots of greater archer: B grade, 40 Def, -10% AGI, 30% Critical Rate, 10% accuracy, -10% critical damage

-Black leather fingerless gloves of master archer (with iron plates on the knuckles): B grade, 30 Def, 30% Dex, 20% critical damage, 30% accuracy.

Weapons:

- Black Flame Sword: Lost Hope: A weapon made by the greatest demon crafter in all story, Sashuro. A grade, 85 ATK(PATK+MATK). Gives a 20% of power to Demon Spells and has a 0.05% of instakill but has a -2% in MP.

-Godly Sword of Punishment, Saraniel: A sword made by Lafial, the god of light. It is said that gives the user the power to channel a strike that will make the enemy stun for 60 seconds. A grade, 10% of stun for 1 minute, 80 ATK, -10% of resistance to dark magic.

-A phoenix tooth arrows: These arrows were made with phoenix feathers and bones and it is said that they can burn the enemy. A grade, 30 ATK, 20 seconds of burning.

-Wind Dracul Long Bow: It is a bow made of the bones of a wind dracul and it has the power of the wind. B grade, 50 ATK, 50% power in the Ranger Skills, 30% in accuracy, -20% Critical damage, 30% speed of shooting.

STATS:

HP: 10000

MP: 9516

STR: 1

VIT: 1

INT: 40

DEX: 52

AGI: 56

Skills: 

Racial:

-Ultrarecovery: The body regenerates extremely quick.