Chapter 21: Fairy King Power.

Duraralt starts fighting the guards with all his power but they are always avoiding his spear and trying to hit him once.
-Duraralt: You're a pain! Time to go quicker! SYLPHIN BOOST!
His spear changes its form into a sword that is surrounded by wind and seems quicker.
-Duraralt: INCREASE AND DUPLICATE!
The sword made copies of itself until there was 10 of them, they all start attacking the enemy and they damage well Shin.
-Shin: Damn you! I'll kill you! FULL MOON KICK!
Shin does a kick that resembles a moon and sends flying Duraralt but he's able to control where he goes thanks to his wings. But Rin jumps where Duraralt and prepares to hit.
-Rin: ITTORYU IAI: FLYING DRAGON SLASH!
Rin hits Duraralt with his sword and damages Duraralt well and he falls to the ground
-Shin: We... will defeat you!
-Rin: We must defeat you!
-Duraralt: Why you want to kill those mages?
-Rin: They always are better than us! Time to make a world where magic doesn't count!
-Duraralt: Pfft, useless reason. If you're weak, train harder. UNDINE BOOST!
The swords turn water and become a blue spear made of water.
-Duraralt: Freeze them. COLD SOUL PIERCING!
The spear hits Shin and he ends frozen, Rin tries to hit Duraralt but he avoids him and kicks Shin and he ends destroyed.
-Duraralt: One less. One to go.
-Rin: Bastaaaard!
Rin charges but Duraralt open his wings and kicks him and then makes that his spear on it's own pierce Rin and he ends frozen as well and Duraralt hits him.
-Duraralt: That was all? I admit that you were good. But to fight me, you must be better.(sighs) I should get going.
Duraralt starts returning to Bradtiel but then a lot of enemies appear.
-Duraralt: So a lot of cats come together in order to kill a bear... It won't work. Seek your demise, enemies.
Then all the enemies attack together but Duraralt go high with his wings and avoids all the attacks.
-Duraralt: With a mage you could hit me. But you hate them all. SYLPHIN BOOST! INCREASE AND DUPLICATE! MAGIC WEAPON RAIN!
Then the spear turns into a sword and it turns into a lot of swords that fall to the enemies and kill them all, Duraralt goes to the ground and starts going back.
-Duraralt: I warned you. You won't defeat me.

Time for explanation!
Duraralt gives orders to his weapon using his hands but in some cases when his hands aren't enough he shouts it.
Like Cold Soul Piercing or Magic Weapon Rain. Shouting is the most basic style of controlling a magic weapon, but you must know how to give the order you want. Since it was a drag for Duraralt he created another way that was using his fingers, and that is more quicker than shouting. Here is where all the enemies fall. You can't predict so easily what the weapon will do, and it's quicker if the user has trained a lot(like Duraralt), so you can't defend yourself from it. And Duraralt warned his enemies because he was bored, without a mage is very hard to hit him.
Explanation done!
Meanwhile, Beat was walking to Balatraf.
-Beat: "Geralt, you can become what this game needs. A way to change all the society. I bet in you, so find the wind god, Winalalt."
-Oboro: Boss. You know that you had given Winalalt to a bad man?
-Beat: If he's worthy of using Winalalt, he won't be a bad guy.
-Oboro: Are you sure? And Zwei?
-Beat: He'll do his job, even if that means attacking Tina and Mina. Meanwhile I need to stop for a while, I'm tired. My legs are hurting. But... Wait, if I don't have leg muscles! You know why!?
-Oboro: (bored) Why?
-Beat: Because I'm an skeleton! YOHOHOHOHO!
-Oboro: "I know that I'm bad but this torture? What life I had in my previous life? A guy that killed kittens? Because if not I can't explain why my luck tortures me like that!" Let's keep walking, but we will go together to Balatraf.
-Beat: Okay.
They keep walking to go to Balatraf and see if Geralt becomes the user of Winalalt.

Meanwhile, where Winalalt is sealed. Geralt and Jerome are trying to avoid Zwei quick attacks. Geralt is thinking in the riddle.
-Geralt: I know the answer!
-Zwei: "So quick!? I can't let him say it! If I have to fight a god too, I won't have energy to spare. Well, I must go all out!"
-Jerome: Don't dare to say it now, brother!
-Geralt: Why!?
-Jerome: If he's similar to Iftraiel, you'll have to fight Winalalt and defeat him!
-Geralt: WHAAAAT!?
-Jerome: I know. Fighting such guy now is a bad issue. As kissing a girl in front of his boyfriend.
-Geralt: You have experience in that.
-Jerome: A lot.
-Zwei: I'LL KILL YOU TWO!
Zwei charges forward and Jerome and Geralt attack him.

This is this week chapter. Next week maybe I'm unable to do the chapter. I hope that you like this chapter!