Chapter 103: Oboro Vs Rory and Lightning

Oboro dashed towards Lightning to hit her but she managed to avoid Oboro's hits. Rory tried to hit him but Oboro parried the attack and disarmed her.
-Oboro: Maybe you can fight well against long range enemies. But against me? That's another talk.
-Rory: Let's see about that! ICE LANCE!
Rory casted 3 ice lances that hitted Oboro. Or so it would seem. Because in a moment the lances were cut by Oboro and seemed that he did not take damage, and Rory grabbed her blades. Lightning stepped in and tried to stab him but he deflected all her attacks and slashed her torso.
Seemed that all was lost and that no one could defeat Oboro.
-Oboro: Perfect situation, perfect conditions. Here and now, I, Oboro of the calm winds, am the most suited member of all Angel's Paradise for this kind of fight!
-Rory: Let's see about that.
-Oboro: Your next attack will be a dash and a 2 hit combo of your blades.
Rory dashed and tried to hit Oboro with her blades but he managed to parry them and disarm her again.
-Oboro: As I said: I am the most suited member of Angel's Paradise for this kind of fight. I am the wind which can stay calm and predict what anything in the area will do. SANTOURYU! WHIRLWIND OF WRATH AND HATRED!
Oboro dashed and Rory was heavily wounded in a moment, a healer that was trying to go inside the fight was killed and several knights in the area were killed too. Oboro grabbed a corpse of one of his "Allies" that did not explode and threw it to Lightning. When the corpse exploded, Lightning recieved heavy damage. Rory tried to use her familiar but two vikings tried to stop her and managed to win time and Oboro prepared to use another skill.
-Oboro: SANTOURYU! EVIL BULL CHARGE!

Oboro dashed fast and thrusted two of his katana into Rory's body and used the third sword to cut her neck and killed her. Lightning tried to stab Oboro with her rapier but Oboro took his katanas out.
-Oboro: SANTOURYU! SNAKE AWAKENING!
Oboro did a lot of cuts in all the area and cutted Lightning into little pieces. Oboro cleaned his katanas.
-Oboro: Humph! I am not called the strategist of Angel's Paradise for nothing! Taking two close range fighters predicting their moves and forcing them to do bad choices is just a playground challenge for me. Now towards Geralt and Shade.

Oboro dashed towards Geralt and Shade but felt a heavy blow from behind. Like a great sword hitting him. Jerome using Iftradiel hitted him with all his power and sent him flying straight to the flying ship. A huge clang was heard and Oboro died.
-Jerome: If a good strategist is fighting in the frontline and goes after and objective, only I have to wait for him to focus and hit him. Also thanks to Iftradiel I can do a heavy blow like this one.
Jerome went closer to Geralt and smiled.
-Jerome: I saved your....
Then a quick hit of Disaster cut the head of Jerome. And Duraralt started playing with Jerome's head.
-Duraralt: Your stupid brother has fallen in our trap. Oboro had all of this planned. Even his own death. Oh, don't worry, he has undead rings. So he will be back in no time.
-Geralt: You bastard! How can you be so brutal?
-Duraralt: Oh! Now you ask me that! Well... Shade is my target and I shall deliver justice if it is needed! I will avenge Zephyr, and for that I have to get the knowledge Shade holds.
-Geralt: Then, you will have to kill me.
-Duraralt: I knew that. Oh, what a beautiful day. Birds are singing, a fight is going up, flowers are blooming and the sun is smiling below all this bloodbath. But of course, people who protects dirty girlfriend killers like you should be burning in hell!
Duraralt moved his hand quickly and Disaster started hitting Geralt. Geralt parried the blows but they were so strong that Geralt felt his arms starting to feel numb. Those hits were stronger than usually, like if Duraralt had been playing them all this time.

Meanwhile, in Bradtiel, Alvyn had gone to check how was all doing and saw many people using several skills to see what was happening in Vinliel. A player went closer to Alvyn.
-Player: Who will you bet on? Duraralt or Geralt?
-Alvyn: Duraralt is a safe bet.
-Player: Huh? Why? People say that Geralt is strong!
-Alvyn: Simple. Now Duraralt is being truly serious. He can never go at 100% power when he fights for himself. He will only fight at 100% his power when he fights for someone else. Geralt won't be able to deflect his attacks. Also there's one thing that no one takes into account. The reaction speed. Duraralt's reaction speed is lower than any human. He reacts in 0.1 seconds. For that simple reason, a magic spear is the perfect choice of weapon for him. And thanks to that, he can use Disaster, the hardest to control magical spear and in return it gives him a lot of power. Geralt is already dead. Only that he does not know.
Alvyn kept walking around Bradtiel trying to control himself to go to Vinliel. He wanted to go there to help Duraralt but he couldn't interfere in this fight. Alvyn sighed.

Hi readers! I hope you like this chapter! If that's so, vote.
Remember that you have 12 days to participate in my character contest! Time's running out!