Chapter 23: Winalalt, the demon exterminator.

Geralt and Jerome fully healed read again the riddle and they have doubts about the answer. The riddle said: I'm the one who is at your side always but also in front of you. You need me to live, but I don't need you to live. What I'm?
-Geralt: It could be wind. But in space there is no wind.
-Jerome: Or it could be a sword.
-Mina: We don't need that to live.
-Shade: Jerome is thinking in the story of Winalalt. But in that story there is a question to answer: Winalalt is a boy or a girl?
-Sif: I see where are you going! Maybe it's something about the gender!
-Tina: But the riddle doesn't say nothing about that.
-Geralt: But if we fail what can happen?
-Jerome: We die. So we must be sure about the answer.
-Geralt: I'll try my answer. The answer is air!
Then a wind lance appears and pierces Jerome, killing him in the process.
-Geralt: What the....
-Sif: The casanova idiot is dead. I think that Winalalt confused you with him. No second chance.
-Geralt: Then...
-Shade: Maybe a kiss is the answer. The story said that Winalalt loved an human, but the human had doubts about his own feelings...
-Sif: It reminds me of someone!
-Geralt: Sif, really?
-Sif: Yeah! The human could be you, Geralt!
-Geralt: But the girl then, who would be?
-Shade: Following the story, the human cared about a little town and that many girls of that town loved him. But he always tried to avoid troubles with all of them. The human never decided and that broke Winalalt's heart. Winalalt killed thousands of demons but no demon did the wound that the human did on her. He broke her heart and she killed the human. But then she became so lonely and sad that went into a dream that wouldn't wake up Winalalt.
-Mina: But this explains the answer!
-Geralt: The answer is love!

Nothing happens, it was like Geralt said well the answer but didn't said it in the correct way.
-Shade: Winalalt is in a deep sleep, but how we wake it up?
-Geralt: I know that this will lead to troubles. But all is to wake Winalalt up.
Geralt kisses Shade in a way that even Shade didn't expect. Mina and Tina were jealous, very jealous. But then the seal breaks and Winalalt appears. Winalalt was a very tall woman, she was as tall as a tower, had a very big chest, golden hair and deep blue eyes and was very sexy. She used an armor that covered her almost entirely. The only part that Winalalt was showing was her head. Geralt stops kissing.
-Winalalt: An emperor like the man I loved. It's funny. But at least you had the heart to kiss a girl that loved you. I think that this made her happy.
-Shade: (Blushing) Like... Like I liked that!
-Geralt: Sorry if you didn't like it. I'm not as good as my brother...
-Mina and Tina: (jealous) AND US!?
-Sif: Well... You lost your chance!
-Mina and Tina: (look angrily to Sif) You're cute but you shouldn't say that!
-Geralt: Shade... Sorry about this.
-Shade: (blushing a lot) No, in fact I liked it. You're good at kissing. (Sighs) But we must be fair no? Go, and stop those two.
-Geralt: Kissing the twins won't be as good as kissing you. You kissed well too.
-Winalalt: Ahaha! Now I understand why the human I loved didn't decide. I was too...
-Geralt: Any person must have a heart. When you love someone you want him/her near of you all your life. This could happen any time.
Geralt go to Mina first and repeats the kiss. Then he went to Tina and did the same. The twins were happy and didn't attack Sif but they tickled him for a very long time.
-Geralt: (sighs) Well, Winalalt. I must ask you something.
-Winalalt: What is it?
-Geralt: Would you want to become my companion? I want to protect my people.
-Winalalt: We shall do the pact. Thou have the blessing of the wind, my own blessing. Go on my champion and tell me thou pact!
-Geralt: I promise that I'll make my guild the strongest and the most free one! We shall help the weak!
Then Winalalt turns into an Eltear and goes to Geralt's left hand and leaves 6 spaces around the main Eltear and Geralt recieves a message saying: God Pact done! Congratulations Geralt you wield Winalalt now!
-Geralt: Odd. But well the spaces will work for something.
-Winalalt: You can use them to put more Eltears, which will increase your power and mine. Also you can use their powers.
-Geralt: Interesting.
-Winalalt: Your friends can wield also Eltears. Create an item where they can put the Eltear in a safe way and they'll be able to use. That item is called protective crimp.
-Geralt: I'll craft them when we go back.
All the team leaves.

I hope that you liked this! I'll be busy but I'll try to update. Good weekend!